Hamas is a cancer: and the far left is silent about it

Seems to me you got the wrong people here, sounds like Hamas is working on Israel's side. I bolded the imp. parts for you to read. Obviously Hamas has its hands full, not only with the Zionist but Salafist groups...Hamas has been trying to rein in extremist Islamic groups and had detained Mr. Saidini for 14 months. The authorities released him in August, imposing restrictions on his activities and barring him from talking to the news media.

All of the garbage you posted has no bearing on the article or on the hideousness with which the hamas cancerous regime of thugs and murderers rules gaza. That they try to prevent other groups from trying to form a base of power and take control in the strip does not exonerate them in the least, they are merely a cancerous tumor attacking another one.

There are useful idiots, and then there are just fucking stupid idiots. You fit neatly in the latter category.

Where are all of the so-called "human rights" groups and pro-pal supporters on this issue? How come these frauds, these lowlife, bottom-feeding pieces of filth never complain about hamas, only Israel?

Abuses :: Gaza Watch
The left have zero concern about international law, their only agenda is the destruction of civilization. It's why Paelestinians can fire thousands of missiles at civilian cities in direct violation of every international law, but the only thing that animates the left is when a Jew builds a house next door to a Palestinian.

Now thank you for that healthy common sense.

Where are all of the so-called "human rights" groups and pro-pal supporters on this issue? How come these frauds, these lowlife, bottom-feeding pieces of filth never complain about hamas, only Israel?

Hamas members are in Homeland Security.
Our national security team is peppered with Hamas sympathizers.

This is what happens when you let the left control the media and eventually our government.

Last edited:
Does this mean you are a righty, sense you are complaining about the lack of complaining on the left? But then again, you never complained either, so that would make you a lefty...

One would have to be completely devoid of the history and content of my posts to try to claim I have not complained about hamas and its oppressive, diseased, murderous, verminous rule in gaza. But then a poster would have to not be as lazy and clueless as you to have not done such a search and made that claim.

And you win the prize.

The left have zero concern about international law, their only agenda is the destruction of civilization. It's why Paelestinians can fire thousands of missiles at civilian cities in direct violation of every international law, but the only thing that animates the left is when a Jew builds a house next door to a Palestinian.

bombing of the qana refugee camp in Lebanon, remember!!

Also your bombings in Gaza and bulldozing acts in the West Bank are gruesome. Your were saying about the firecrackers that barely make it out of Gaza, and the fake Iron Dome you have for looks, like its saving you. More of you got hurt in auto accidents getting to the raid shelters. Your gov. sure plays tricks on yous.

Gee everyone but Zionist are the bad guys, if yous against the whole wide world.

Riiight.

Prove it.

Read my post above and then watch TN Tinmore's video , that's proof enough.

You are mentally ill to the point of psychosis. No sane human would even begin to try and apologize for hamas.

I just disproved what your op was about. Seems Hamas are the good guys.
Guess you don't read well or check on your sources at all. Keep on pickin.

Hamas kills Palestinians. And the Palestinians elected Hamas. Okay by me. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Seems to me you got the wrong people here, sounds like Hamas is working on Israel's side. I bolded the imp. parts for you to read. Obviously Hamas has its hands full, not only with the Zionist but Salafist groups.

Gaza Salafists slam Hamas for post-Sinai attack crackdown

Saturday, 18 August 2012

A Salafist official accused Gaza’s Hamas rulers on Friday of arresting an activist wounded in an Israeli air 14raid as part of a crackdown since the deadly Sinai attack on August 5.

According to a statement by Abu Abdallah al Mohajir, Hamas internal security forces arrested Sheikh Abu Suhaib Rashwan on Wednesday, “immediately after Rashwan was released from hospital.”

Rashwan was “seriously injured in the Israeli raid that targeted him along with the martyr Ghaleb Armelat in the city of Rafah,” he said.

On June 20, an Israeli missile strike on a motorcycle in the southern border city of Rafah wounded Rashwan and killed 21-year-old Ermilat.

The Israeli military said Ermilat was a “global jihad operative” who was behind a deadly ambush along the Israeli-Egyptian border two days earlier that killed an Israeli civilian.

It also accused the two of membership of Tawhid wal Jihad, a “global jihad terror movement that is responsible for ongoing terror attacks against Israeli civilians and soldiers.”

According to Mohajir, the arrest came after a request by Egyptian security officials, who also asked to oversee “all details of investigations and inquiries carried out by Hamas security against members of Salafist groups in Gaza.”

But Hamas rulers strongly insist there was no proof that any Palestinian was involved in the deadly attack.

Hardline Salafists, meanwhile, accuse Hamas of weakness in the face of Israel and criticize it for not imposing Islamic Sharia laws in the territory.

Mohajir noted that many members of Salafist groups have been summoned for questioning by Hamas since the Sinai attack, although “none of the groups in the Strip were responsible for the attack on Egyptian soldiers.”

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/08/18/232893.html

Tawhid al-Jihad (Gaza Strip)

SunniIslamistPalestinian group in the Gaza Strip and the Sinai peninsula, and is the branch of al-Qaeda in Gaza. The establishment of the group was publicly announced on 6 November 2008,

On 5 February 2011, the leader of a Gazan jihadist group calling itself Jama'at Al-Tawhid Wal-Jihad, Sheikh 'Ahed Ahmad 'Abd Al-Karim Al-Sa'idani, a.k.a. Abu al-Walid al-Maqdisi, posted a fatwa stating that Jews and Christians may be targeted in lethal attacks such as those of 9/11 because they are "aggressive combatants" and "fundamentally not innocent". The fatwa also stated that it is not permissible to refrain from such attacks for fear of hurting Muslims, "because this would mean stopping the jihad".[3][4] On March 2, 2011 al-Maqdisi was arrested by Hamas. He was released in August 2012 but was killed in an Israeli airstrike two months later

Tawhid al-Jihad (Gaza Strip) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/14/world/middleeast/israeli-airstrike-kills-palestinian-militants-in-gaza.html?_r=1

Mr. Saidini, 43, also used the nom de guerre Abu al-Waleed al-Maqdisi. He helped organize the Salafist groups in Gaza, the Palestinian coastal enclave controlled by the Islamic militant group Hamas, after he returned to the territory from Egypt in 2008.

Advertisement

Continue reading the main story

Hamas has been trying to rein in extremist Islamic groups and had detained Mr. Saidini for 14 months. The authorities released him in August, imposing restrictions on his activities and barring him from talking to the news media.
Seems like standard fare when competing, retrograde Islamic terrorist franchises accuse each other of not being the " right kind" of Islamic terrorist.

It sounds like these knuckle-draggers should settle their differences the Islamic terrorist way: by slaughtering each other.

Hey Hamas has nothing over the Zionist, they are probably even more humane.

When they mass murder their own children who had been forced to dig tunnels so the tunnels location cant be found, then blame it on the Jews. When they torture Jewish prisoners to tenderise the meat before eating them. When they drag Palestinians around gaza behind vehicles until they are dead and unrecognisable. When they gang rape children to dishonour their parents you still see them as humane

From your link:

Moreover, an estimated 616 Palestinians were killed in factional fighting between January 2006, when Hamas defeated Fatah in elections, and June 2007, before Hamas staged its violent coup.​

Stupid statement of the year. And this is the hinge of the article.
So.... the Hamas franchise of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc., kills 616 'Pal'istanians in the course of its civil war with the competing franchise of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc., and the 'Pal'istanians still managed to vote Hamas into power?

The Islamist mind is a dark and scary place.
You missed the point.

What point was that, as you did not make one

Also your bombings in Gaza and bulldozing acts in the West Bank are gruesome. Your were saying about the firecrackers that barely make it out of Gaza, and the fake Iron Dome you have for looks, like its saving you. More of you got hurt in auto accidents getting to the raid shelters. Your gov. sure plays tricks on yous.

Gee everyone but Zionist are the bad guys, if yous against the whole wide world.

Legitimate military target remember, that is what happens when you hide behind womens skirts.

Military targets again that are also war crimes according to the UN.
Have you seen Mythbusters yet, and their model rockets with about 1/10 the thrust of a qassam, and the safety they have to put in place. Do you want the pictures again of the damage done by qassams. Iron dome is so good that the US has bought it for use as a mobile defence strategy.
And who are the first ones to enter the shelters in gaza, why the hamas cowards of course who evict the women and children so they get killed.

Riiight.

Prove it.

You are mentally ill to the point of psychosis. No sane human would even begin to try and apologize for hamas.

You could not disprove that the moon lights up because of the light bulb that a tribe of South American Indians has planted inside it.

Ceptjg1W8AAqwIo.jpg:large

Riiight.

Prove it.

Ok, so lets make one thing very clear.

First, your posts are never an indication of anything.

Second, propaganda videos aren't, either.

Talk some facts, or zip it.

Thanks.

No, I gave links to everything and my links check out, and the video that MJB posted is garbage. Sorry you don't like the truth, but you must know its true. Its disgusting how Israel can talk about Hamas and the Palestinians when Israel is 20X's worst.

This poster is such complete garbage I've no choice but to put it back on ignore.

They also do such an excellent job embarrassing themselves to the point of complete isolation that I don't think any response to them could be as effective. I'm sure there are many gazans who would no doubt spit in this idiot's face if given the opportunity, but then again, hamas does not allow people to access the web there, so they wouldn't even know there is anyone out there so fucking stupid as to be actually praising hamas.

Leftard who uses "Peace" as her avatar justifies Hamas targeting civilians. Double forehead slap if there ever was one.

Here's what your "tiny rockets" do.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

From your link:

Moreover, an estimated 616 Palestinians were killed in factional fighting between January 2006, when Hamas defeated Fatah in elections, and June 2007, before Hamas staged its violent coup.​

So.... the Hamas franchise of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc., kills 616 'Pal'istanians in the course of its civil war with the competing franchise of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc., and the 'Pal'istanians still managed to vote Hamas into power?

You missed the point.

I rest my case.

From your link:

You missed the point.

I rest my case.

It can join you in your continued comatose state.

Riiight.

Prove it.

Ok, so lets make one thing very clear.

First, your posts are never an indication of anything.

Second, propaganda videos aren't, either.

Talk some facts, or zip it.

Thanks.

No, I gave links to everything and my links check out, and the video that MJB posted is garbage. Sorry you don't like the truth, but you must know its true. Its disgusting how Israel can talk about Hamas and the Palestinians when Israel is 20X's worst.

Your links go straight to islamonazi pallywood propaganda outlets that have been destroyed in the past many times.

Forum List

Back