Hamas rejects ceasefire

How would you like 3 teenagers kidnapped in your city and the cops came and ravaged every home, stealing jewelry and money and what killing nine and arresting some 400. I bet you'd say oh well.

I feel sorry for the Palestinians. Yes I do.

May God bless those little kids they are killing.

I wonder if Palestine would even be there if not for Hamas. Israel says get rid of Hamas, well that's like Israel getting rid of the IDF.

Have you seen the territory lines from 1947 to now? Israel wants all the land, and Hamas wasn't even involved in any deal.
Blah blah blah Israel bla bla bla Palestinians bla bla, ISRAEL BRUTALITY THIEVES bla bla Palestinians Indigenous honor refugee bla bla bla.
No source just putting the blame.
P.S. My signature.
Who occupied Palestine?

Jordan, Israel, Syria, Lebanon, etc......

If the mulsims drop their weapons, there would be instant world peace.

If Israel drops their weapons, there would be no Israel.

I just stated the absolute truth with two statements.

Russia isn't looking too good in terms of world peace, but there is truth in the statement about Israel.

Or Jews could end their belligerent occupation of Gaza and both sides could hold on to their weapons.

Why don't you ask them to cut their own throats and save Muslims the trouble while you're at it.

Or Jews could end their belligerent occupation of Gaza and both sides could hold on to their weapons.

Why don't you ask them to cut their own throats and save Muslims the trouble while you're at it.
With nearly equal numbers of Jews and Arabs between the River and the sea, there would be less homicide if Jews ended their occupation without giving up their monopoly of violence.

Blithely ignoring decades of Arabic conflict is disingenuous at best, Gaza has been belligerent; Israel must defend its borders. Much of the volence stems from Egypt tiring of Palestinian violence.

Does not fit in the left wing's narrative of their pure hatred for Israel, and the countries that defend her.

Really simple.

I am left wing.

You are not defending the fact that the left wing is against Israel, are you?

Virtually everyone that is defending Israel are the conservatives in this country.

both extremes hate jews. extreme right-wingers AND extreme left-wingers. or are neo-nazis and skinheads a figment of our imaginations.

Why is all of this America's problem again?

Same comment heard in the US until December 7, 1941. The US has trillions invested, and at least one ally in that area of the world: ISRAEL.

You are not defending the fact that the left wing is against Israel, are you?

Virtually everyone that is defending Israel are the conservatives in this country.

Not everyone.

I am left wing. Lee-bur-uhl.

I would suggest you do not carry any pro-Israel signs at the democratic convention or in your pot drum circles.

I'm not a Democrat. I have no use for pot, pot drums, drums, circles or any other combination of these.

With nearly equal numbers of Jews and Arabs between the River and the sea, there would be less homicide if Jews ended their occupation without giving up their monopoly of violence.

I think if Muslims stopped murdering innocent civilians because they feel Allah told them it was Kosher I think this would stop.

The anger is on both sides, but it seems that when your religion practices lying and deception in negotiations it's difficult to stick to any cease-fire or peace agreements.

When a Jew kills a Muslim he goes to prison. When a Muslim kills a Jew they throw a party.

I think if Muslims stopped murdering innocent civilians because they feel Allah told them it was Kosher I think this would stop.

The anger is on both sides, but it seems that when your religion practices lying and deception in negotiations it's difficult to stick to any cease-fire or peace agreements.

When a Jew kills a Muslim he goes to prison. When a Muslim kills a Jew they throw a party.

And if the Zionists stayed in Europe instead of stealing someone else's land, we wouldn't have an issue.

And if the Zionists stayed in Europe instead of stealing someone else's land, we wouldn't have an issue.

A review of history shows ISRAEL as a nation, not Hamas.

[

No, Hamas is a political movement that apparently wins elections.

Again, my philosophy. We don't give money to either side, we don't support either side, we don't get involved.

Not our problem.

They want to murder each other over who an Imaginary Sky Pixie gave a strip of land in the desert to, i'm just not seeing how that's our problem.

[

Again, my philosophy. We don't give money to either side, we don't support either side, we don't get involved.

Not our problem.

They want to murder each other over who an Imaginary Sky Pixie gave a strip of land in the desert to, i'm just not seeing how that's our problem.

Nothing is your problem if you are an isolationist atheist, but whether one is an atheist, or has the common sense to realize the universe began SOMEHOW, reasonable humans understand danger in one part of the earth spreads, like a virus. "Sky Pixie" or not, history remains.

Last edited:
[

Not our problem.

Hamas won and declared war on Israel, what are you trying to say here?

Forum List

Back