Hammer Time: Obama Announces Tougher Sanctions On Russia

Where are all the conservatives protesting Obamas unfair treatment of Putin?

You never explained why McCain was in the Ukraine campaigning with a neo Nazi.

How the fuck would I know?

Exactly. You wouldn't know because you don't understand jack or shit about this issue. You just regurgitate crap your fed from the watered down American press.

Well, sparky, where do you get your news? We'd love to know...

BTW, I never posted anything about McCain being in Ukraine.

MOSCOW — Russia, facing the toughest round of Western sanctions imposed since the Ukraine crisis erupted, has adopted a nonchalant public stance, with President Vladimir V. Putin emphasizing the importance of self-reliance and a new poll released Tuesday indicating a “What, me worry?” attitude among the bulk of the population.

But beneath that calm facade, there is growing alarm in Russia that the festering turmoil in Ukraine and the new round of far more punitive sanctions — announced Tuesday by both European nations and the United States — will have an impact on Russia’s relations with the West for years to come and damage the economy to the extent that ordinary Russians feel it.

More: As Sanctions Pile Up, Russians’ Alarm Grows Over Putin’s Tactics - The New York Times

Putin is starting to feel the heat from within.

MOSCOW — Russia, facing the toughest round of Western sanctions imposed since the Ukraine crisis erupted, has adopted a nonchalant public stance, with President Vladimir V. Putin emphasizing the importance of self-reliance and a new poll released Tuesday indicating a “What, me worry?” attitude among the bulk of the population.

But beneath that calm facade, there is growing alarm in Russia that the festering turmoil in Ukraine and the new round of far more punitive sanctions — announced Tuesday by both European nations and the United States — will have an impact on Russia’s relations with the West for years to come and damage the economy to the extent that ordinary Russians feel it.

More: As Sanctions Pile Up, Russians’ Alarm Grows Over Putin’s Tactics - The New York Times

Putin is starting to feel the heat from within.

Well if the DNC propaganda rag says so, can there be any doubt? :eek::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

New York Times... BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Exactly. And when the Russian people feel the squeeze - they will squeeze Putin.

It's not the people being squeezed, it's the Russian oligarchs. And being conservatives love oligarchs and monopolists of all types, you can understand their rage. Obama is hurting billionaires! How dare he sanction their masters! That threatens the supply of tasty table scraps which the conservative lapdogs here are so fond of.

Meanwhile, the world respects Obama for being the grownup in the room. The world thinks of Putin like a drunk guy in a bar waving a gun around. You may rightfully fear the guy, but you don't respect him.
And what has Obama done to get this respect in which you speak of ? I can think of a lot of things that he has done to lose our respect for him, so don't be to sure about who is respected these days and who is not.

The goal post on the word respect is easily moved in and out of character through out time, and this is all depending on how one carries him or herself in life, and also at any given time in life. Obama may have some catching up to do, because he has sure lost a lot of Americans respect with what him and his hand chosen people have been doing lately or since the beginning of his reign.

Exactly. And when the Russian people feel the squeeze - they will squeeze Putin.

It's not the people being squeezed, it's the Russian oligarchs. And being conservatives love oligarchs and monopolists of all types, you can understand their rage. Obama is hurting billionaires! How dare he sanction their masters! That threatens the supply of tasty table scraps which the conservative lapdogs here are so fond of.

Meanwhile, the world respects Obama for being the grownup in the room. The world thinks of Putin like a drunk guy in a bar waving a gun around. You may rightfully fear the guy, but you don't respect him.
And what has Obama done to get this respect in which you speak of ? I can think of a lot of things that he has done to lose our respect for him, so don't be to sure about who is respected these days and who is not.

The goal post on the word respect is easily moved in and out of character through out time, and this is all depending on how one carries him or herself in life, and also at any given time in life. Obama may have some catching up to do, because he has sure lost a lot of Americans respect with what him and his hand chosen people have been doing lately or since the beginning of his reign.

You're a dumbass. You remind me of Festus Hagen on Gunsmoke.

You're a dumbass. You remind me of Festus Hagen on Gunsmoke.
You sound like that idiot on NPR today, who was on the show "ON Point". There were two guest on, and one was this Danesh Dasota (spelling) guy who did that movie on Obama, and the other was a defender of Obama. The defender kept on yelling and screaming trying to drown out Danesh, and he was constantly saying that it was all just ridiculous and stupid the accusations that were being made, while Danesh kept his cool among these two nit wits who were trying to go toe to toe with him about Obama. They made themselves look super biased and super stupid in the entire segment. Did you actually watch the episodes, because Festus Hagen was actually a smart guy on the show, all though he was rough around the edges in his looks and appearence in character, he actually helped Marshall Dillon big time in many ways when in play.

Last edited:
Obama needs to get tough with Russia-- Tell Prezzy & Congress to ban Russian imports, and boycott Russian products, starting with Putin-endorsed fish disguised as American fish! Look up the JustSayNyet campaign to sign a petition! :evil::evil:

-Just Say Nyet

Forum List

Back