Hank Azaria, sent to the left wing gulag because he made people laugh...

Controvery is a companion of comedy, in fact it helps to feed the emotions of the arts..

Not when you cave.......then you are just a coward...
I agree Kathy Gifford should still be using Donald's head as a prop..

So do I......and if people don't want to pay to see her, that is because she is bad at her job...
Well it is part of success by making a statement about yourself and standing by it...

I don't know if that is success or not...success would be, I guess, effectively getting your message out and influencing people..or as a comedian...making people laugh....
All the big timers have found out that you have to stick to the basics...

Not when you cave.......then you are just a coward...

So do I......and if people don't want to pay to see her, that is because she is bad at her job...
Well it is part of success by making a statement about yourself and standing by it...

I don't know if that is success or not...success would be, I guess, effectively getting your message out and influencing people..or as a comedian...making people laugh....

And none of them will do college campuses anymore for fear of the left......

Ever hear of Owen Benjamin....he's been banned by all the big tech oligarchs....

And none of them will do college campuses anymore for fear of the left......

Ever hear of Owen Benjamin....he's been banned by all the big tech oligarchs....
Comicons are the big curcuit now...My son does the one in San Anatonio and Fart Worth...

Hank said he didn't like how the show's producer handled the issue because basiclaly the producer said they are not going to deal with the issue..They will continue as planned..

So...he is wrong. The left are fascists......and if he thinks he can escape their wrath by bowing to their demands....wow, is he a fool......he apologized, the exact wrong thing to do to social justice warriors..it doesn't repair the imagined wrong....it is like an insect that sprays an enemy with a pheromone so that the other warrior insects will attack it.....and Azaria just sprayed all over himself........

:lol:

Make up your mind. Is Azaria in the "gulag", or is he "wrong"?

Did it occur to you that maybe he's just not the asshole that you want him to be?

Hank said he didn't like how the show's producer handled the issue because basiclaly the producer said they are not going to deal with the issue..They will continue as planned..

So...he is wrong. The left are fascists......and if he thinks he can escape their wrath by bowing to their demands....wow, is he a fool......he apologized, the exact wrong thing to do to social justice warriors..it doesn't repair the imagined wrong....it is like an insect that sprays an enemy with a pheromone so that the other warrior insects will attack it.....and Azaria just sprayed all over himself........

Did it occur to you that maybe he's just not the asshole that you want him to be?

It's probably the Jew thing...

Last edited:

He is in the gulag and it was wrong and stupid of him to apologize for doing nothing wrong.

He is in the gulag and it was wrong and stupid of him to apologize for doing nothing wrong.

You can't have it both ways, fuckwit.

Either he's in the gulag, being punished by all those mean liberals, or he's one of those liberals himself.

Either he's in the gulag, being punished by all those mean liberals, or he's one of those liberals himself.

It isn't having it both ways dumb shit....he did nothing wrong and the left is attacking him, so he apologized for doing nothing wrong and he was wrong on many levels to do it...since he did nothing wrong there was nothing to apologize for, and by doing it he didn't appease the fascists...you fucking doofus.

It isn't having it both ways dumb shit....he did nothing wrong and the left is attacking him, so he apologized for doing nothing wrong and he was wrong on many levels to do it...since he did nothing wrong there was nothing to apologize for, and by doing it he didn't appease the fascists...you fucking doofus.

I don't see anyone attacking Hank Azaria. I see people attacking the Simpsons, but not him.

This is why you never apologize to the Social Justice Warrior fascists....Chance the rapper and Shania Twain should read this.......and Hank Azaria....

A Time for Peace, a Time for War » John C. Wright's Journal

A civilized man, hearing an apology or a request for quarter, will interpret it as a request for forgiveness and a request for a return to the peace the existed before the dispute broke out: an SJW, hearing an apology, will take it as a surrender, will sense blood in the water as a shark does, and redouble the attacks.

This is because the civilized man regards other men as real people and seeks to live in peace. An SJW is a creature who regards peace as intolerable, and thinks of other people as mere shadows, mere puppets on the stage of his own internal psychodrama.

A civilized man attacks enemies in order to restore civilization, and hence attacks those who threaten it, and hence takes a proffer apology as a sign that the threat is ended. An SJW, on the other hand, is a witchhunter who attacks the witch not because he believes you (or anyone) is a witch. Your name could have been picked at random out of a hat. He attacks because he wishes to be seen by the warren, his peers, as zealous and loyal, and because whichever witchhunter hunts the most witches gains a high status.

Such is the disagreeable truth and tactical necessity of the culture war, and it has an even more disagreeable sequel: a whole cadre of so called moderates arises who, while claiming to agree with you and to abjure the foe, makes calls for peace and compromise never directed at the witchhunters, always at the witch. One such recent display was being debated over at Vox Day’s website: Vox Popoli: Dialogue with a moderate

That is hilariously ridiculous; the lft puts far more of their own in the Gulag than any other group, starting with older lefties.

I don't see anyone attacking Hank Azaria. I see people attacking the Simpsons, but not him.

Yeah, right, why everyone knows that liberals are well known for their even handed application of social justice and never attack the performer for 'racist' stereotypes that they perform.

roflmao

"The Simpsons" Apu Voice Actor Hank Azaria Address Racism Of Indian Character

Azaria recently visited The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and spoke about the racial stereotypes that he has fueled by voicing Apu for almost three decades. Indian-American comedian Hari Kondabolu made a documentary entitled TheProblem with Apu where he speaks about how he feels like The Simpsons was the only place where he saw a South Asian character on television in the 90's. Kondabolu believes that Americans were only given one depiction of South Asian culture for years, one that was fueled by Apu. Apu works at a small convenience shop, has many children, and is tied down in an arranged marriage.

Speaking with Colbert, Azaria said that the documentary, and the debate that it has spawned, has "opened his eyes." "It's come to my attention more and more, especially over the last couple of years, that people in the South Asian community in this country have been fairly upset by the voice and characterization," Azaria stated. "I've tried to express this before. You know the idea that anybody, young or old, past or present, was bullied or teased based on the character of Apu, it just really makes me sad," he continued. "It was certainly not my attention, I wanted to spread laughter and joy with this character. And the idea that it's brought pain and suffering in any way, that it's used to marginalize people, it's upsetting, genuinely."​

Doc, you are funnier than a drunk in a wind tunnel.

Apu's hardly anything insulting against Asian Indians, in comparison to such unflattering "White" stereotypes on the Simpsons as "Fat Tony" and "The Pizza guy" against Italians, or "Cletus" about Appalachians, or "Willy" about Scottish people.

But, I guess that's cool, because prejudices only matter when it's directed towards non-Whites, but prejudices against Whites is "Cool".
Don't forget comic book guy or professor Frink.

Forum List

Back