Hank Williams Jr, oops

It's funny how the libs seem to forget when they compared Bush to Hitler, carried signs with swatikas at protests. I can remember the term Satan being thrown around...so where was the outrage then. You libs are a bunch of twisted hypocrits with short memories. Pathetic.

Something like this
Are you hypocrites still whinging about obie doodle being compared to Hitler...? Really? for sure??

Bush Hitler vs Obama Hitler - YouTube

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

whether or not either of them was actually asked their opinion is immaterial.

Here's a hint he was on FOX they asked him his opinion if you don't want to hear it turn it off.

I think you misunderstand my position on this. Not overly surprising, given your apparent lack of mental acumen.

I FULLY SUPPORT Hank's right to say whatever the fuck he wants... as I did with Natalie Maines when she made her comments. Unlike most people here, I can separate their political comments from their performance onstage or on my radio.

My argument is with your implication (repeatedly now) that because Maines was not 'asked' for her opinion, she should not have given it... and with your later denial of that implication.

The fact Hank 'was asked', and Maines 'was not asked', means nothing. They both have every right to their opinions, and are free to espouse them whenever, and wherever they so choose.

I sincerely hope that explanation was not too taxing on the apparently small number of functioning brain cells you have left.
:lol: He never had any functioning brain cells.

whether or not either of them was actually asked their opinion is immaterial.

Here's a hint he was on FOX they asked him his opinion if you don't want to hear it turn it off.

I think you misunderstand my position on this. Not overly surprising, given your apparent lack of mental acumen.

I FULLY SUPPORT Hank's right to say whatever the fuck he wants... as I did with Natalie Maines when she made her comments. Unlike most people here, I can separate their political comments from their performance onstage or on my radio.

My argument is with your implication (repeatedly now) that because Maines was not 'asked' for her opinion, she should not have given it... and with your later denial of that implication.

The fact Hank 'was asked', and Maines 'was not asked', means nothing. They both have every right to their opinions, and are free to espouse them whenever, and wherever they so choose.

I sincerely hope that explanation was not too taxing on the apparently small number of functioning brain cells you have left.

And your comprehension skills seem even more lacking

No she should not have given it because where she was. She was in EROUPE thats not in America. She wasn't asked which makes it worse. She was their to sing not answer political question

Do you get it? She had every right to say what ever she wanted but it was th wrong place at the wrong time.

There's the little hypocrite when you going back to that thread and reply to my comment? or will you run away like usual?

There's the little hypocrite when you going back to that thread and reply to my comment? or will you run away like usual?
I got tired of repeating myself to an obvious down's syndrome child.

No offense.

And your comprehension skills seem even more lacking

No she should not have given it because where she was. She was in EROUPE thats not in America. She wasn't asked which makes it worse. She was their to sing not answer political question

Do you get it? She had every right to say what ever she wanted but it was th wrong place at the wrong time.

Who died and made you 'the decider' of what Natalie Maines says, or where she says it, or when?

She can say what she wants, where she wants, when she wants, regardless of how much you'd rather tell her where, when or how to speak. Don't you get it?

I am beginning to see that.

Last edited:
I got tired of repeating myself to an obvious down's syndrome child.

No offense.

Is that your way of saying you were proven to be a hypocrite?
No, it's my way of saying that I got tired of repeating myself to an obvious down's syndrome child.

Should I use smaller words for you?

It's his way of saying you don't have the brains God gave a piece of lint.

I am a hell of a lot smarter then both you ass hat combined

based on your posting history, I'd beg to differ. I'd wager Ravi is probably smarter than any 10 of you.

Sure right no problem I really doubt it. Don't judge a person on his grammar when he admits he does not proof read, for a discussion it's not worth the time.

I am a hell of a lot smarter then both you ass hat combined

based on your posting history, I'd beg to differ. I'd wager Ravi is probably smarter than any 10 of you.

Sure right no problem I really doubt it. Don't judge a person on his grammar when he admits he does not proof read, for a discussion it's not worth the time.

Oh, I wasn't judging you on your grammatical acumen, I was judging you on the content (or lack thereof) of the vast majority of your posts.

Oh, I wasn't judging you on your grammatical acumen, I was judging you on the content (or lack thereof) of the vast majority of your posts.

You been here all of two mounths and wow I'm condenmed? Dude you don't know me at all. REMOVE that title conservative as your moniker fuck wit.

You been here all of two mounths and wow I'm condenmed? Dude you don't know me at all. REMOVE that title conservative as your moniker fuck wit.

I'm not condemning you. I'm pitying you.

BTW, you should learn to count, Mr. 'I'm smarter than you and Ravi put together' :rofl:

Last edited:

BTW, you should learn to count, Mr. 'I'm smarter than you and Ravi put together' :rofl:

OH my bad it's October almost forgot. I tend to try and forget about that month anyway since I've seen enough of them

OH my bad it's October almost forgot. I tend to try and forget about that month anyway since I've seen enough of them

you're forgiven. After all, we can't really hold you accountable for anything you say, now can we. After all, there's that whole 'brainless dumb fuck' thing you've got going there.

Forum List

Back