Hank Williams Jr, oops

I'm not condemning you. I'm pitying you.

BTW, you should learn to count, Mr. 'I'm smarter than you and Ravi put together' :rofl:

OH my bad it's October almost forgot. I tend to try and forget about that month anyway since I've seen enough of them

you're forgiven. After all, we can't really hold you accountable for anything you say, now can we. After all, there's that whole 'brainless dumb fuck' thing you've got going there.

Talk about brainless and NUMBED fucked I don't use an avatar of a fool to try and make my point

OH my bad it's October almost forgot. I tend to try and forget about that month anyway since I've seen enough of them

you're forgiven. After all, we can't really hold you accountable for anything you say, now can we. After all, there's that whole 'brainless dumb fuck' thing you've got going there.

Talk about brainless and NUMBED fucked I don't use an avatar of a fool to try and make my point

So, not only are you 'the decider' of who gets to say what, and where and when, but now your 'the decider' of what avatar is socially acceptable to make a point?

I am curious. Was there a USMB election for this position? Did I miss a memo or something? Or, are you just being a condescending dick-stain again?

So, not only are you 'the decider' of who gets to say what, and where and when, but now your 'the decider' of what avatar is socially acceptable to make a point?

I am curious. Was there a USMB election for this position? Did I miss a memo or something? Or, are you just being a condescending dick-stain again?

You know you're a lying sack of shit on both accounts you do realize this don't you? Maybe while you were trying to roll your tongue in that big mouth you missed the part where I said she had every right to say what she did but it was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
And I'm not telling you what kind of avatar to have just telling you I wouldn't use a fool as an avatar to hide behind my point of view.

You know you're a lying sack of shit on both accounts you do realize this don't you? Maybe while you were trying to roll your tongue in that big mouth you missed the part where I said she had every right to say what she did but it was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
And I'm not telling you what kind of avatar to have just telling you I wouldn't use a fool as an avatar to hide behind my point of view.

And I am simply, as simply as possible, trying to explain to you that YOU don't get to decide what is the right time or place for her or anyone else to say anything. It's really not rocket science you know. You simply don't get to tell her where or when to say something.

I could give two shits less what a synaptically challenged fuckwit like you has for an avatar. As for mine, if I were hiding the fact I think the President is a joker, why would I have the avatar, dip-shit?

And I am simply, as simply as possible, trying to explain to you that YOU don't get to decide what is the right time or place for her or anyone else to say anything. It's really not rocket science you know. You simply don't get to tell her where or when to say something.

I could give two shits less what a synaptically challenged fuckwit like you has for an avatar. As for mine, if I were hiding the fact I think the President is a joker, why would I have the avatar, dip-shit?

Do you know what an opinion is? Are you saying that I cannot give my opinion? Who made you 'the great decider' Who gave you that much authority to decide who can and cannot give their opinion on a subject?

Do you know what an opinion is? Are you saying that I cannot give my opinion? Who made you 'the great decider' Who gave you that much authority to decide who can and cannot give their opinion on a subject?

You have every right to an 'opinion', and to express it wherever and whenever you like. It's just a shame you don't feel that Ms. Maines shares those same rights.

You have every right to an 'opinion', and to express it wherever and whenever you like. It's just a shame you don't feel that Ms. Maines shares those same rights.

Did you write this?

Did you write this?

Absolutely. It CLEARLY states that you do not get to tell Ms Maines where, when or what she can say. It says NOTHING about you not having a right to an opinion on the subject, now does it, dimwit?

You really do suck at this, you know? I was hoping for at least a modicum of intelligent debate form you. I am... disappointed.

Last edited:

Did you write this?

Absolutely. It CLEARLY states that you do not get to tell Ms Maines where, when or what she can say. It says NOTHING about you not having a right to an opinion on the subject, now does it, dimwit?

You really do suck at this, you know? I was hoping for at least a modicum of intelligent debate form you. I am... disappointed.

You're telling me I can't do what you're trying to do to me. I really don't see how that equates. If it's wrong for me to give an opinion saying that manies voiced her opinion in the wrong place at the wrong time then you're also wrong to tell me I can't say that she said it in the wrong place at the wrong time. You're kind of sounding hypocritcal.

You really aren't good at this, but please keep trying.

Did you write this?

You're telling me I can't do what you're trying to do to me. I really don't see how that equates. If it's wrong for me to give an opinion saying that manies voiced her opinion in the wrong place at the wrong time then you're also wrong to tell me I can't say that she said it in the wrong place at the wrong time. You're kind of sounding hypocritcal.

Did you write this?
No she should not have given it because where she was. She was in EROUPE thats not in America. She wasn't asked which makes it worse. She was their to sing not answer political questions.
Your first sentence states flat out, not implies, but states flat out that Maines should not have given her opinion because of where she was... effectively telling her where she is and is not allowed to express herself.

Your second sentence, misspelling of EUROPE not withstanding, is meant to reinforce your first statement. Again, effectively telling her where she is and is not allowed to express herself.

Your third statement is possibly the worst one of the bunch. You're stating that she was not asked for an opinion, so she should just shut the fuck up and sing.

Your fourth statement is meant to bolster your third.

It mus really suck for you when someone sees you apply different rules to yourself than you do to everyone else, calls you on it, and then won't just give up and go away to avoid your inane and mostly pointless babbling responses.

absolutely. It clearly states that you do not get to tell ms maines where, when or what she can say. It says nothing about you not having a right to an opinion on the subject, now does it, dimwit?

You really do suck at this, you know? I was hoping for at least a modicum of intelligent debate form you. I am... Disappointed.

you're telling me i can't do what you're trying to do to me. I really don't see how that equates. If it's wrong for me to give an opinion saying that manies voiced her opinion in the wrong place at the wrong time then you're also wrong to tell me i can't say that she said it in the wrong place at the wrong time. You're kind of sounding hypocritcal.

did you write this?
no she should not have given it because where she was. She was in eroupe thats not in america. She wasn't asked which makes it worse. She was their to sing not answer political questions.
your first sentence states flat out, not implies, but states flat out that maines should not have given her opinion because of where she was... Effectively telling her where she is and is not allowed to express herself.

Your second sentence, misspelling of europe not withstanding, is meant to reinforce your first statement. Again, effectively telling her where she is and is not allowed to express herself.

Your third statement is possibly the worst one of the bunch. You're stating that she was not asked for an opinion, so she should just shut the fuck up and sing.

It mus really suck for you when someone sees you apply different rules to yourself than you do to everyone else, calls you on it, and then won't just give up and go away to avoid your inane and mostly pointless babbling responses.

and you're doing the same thing that you're saying i shouldn't do

you're telling me i can't do what you're trying to do to me. I really don't see how that equates. If it's wrong for me to give an opinion saying that manies voiced her opinion in the wrong place at the wrong time then you're also wrong to tell me i can't say that she said it in the wrong place at the wrong time. You're kind of sounding hypocritcal.

did you write this?
no she should not have given it because where she was. She was in eroupe thats not in america. She wasn't asked which makes it worse. She was their to sing not answer political questions.
your first sentence states flat out, not implies, but states flat out that maines should not have given her opinion because of where she was... Effectively telling her where she is and is not allowed to express herself.

Your second sentence, misspelling of europe not withstanding, is meant to reinforce your first statement. Again, effectively telling her where she is and is not allowed to express herself.

As I already stated, you have every right to an 'opinion', and to express it wherever and whenever you like. It's just a shame you don't feel that Ms. Maines shares those same rights, since you want to control where and when she speaks.

did you write this?

As I already stated, you have every right to an 'opinion', and to express it wherever and whenever you like. It's just a shame you don't feel that Ms. Maines shares those same rights, since you want to control where and when she speaks.

And likewise I said she had every right to say what she said, but you are doing the very thing you say I shouldn't be doing why are you being so hypocritcal?

They are hacks because ESPN bosses believe that Hank transgressed decency?

Then, yes, by Fitz's thinking, they are hacks.

I agree with ESPN on this and I'm in NO WAY a fan of Obama's policies or Presidency

I agree with ESPN's right to do this. I don't think it was a good thing for them to do.

Immie

It wasn't just a good thing to do. It was a great thing to do.

Fuck Hank Williams Jr.

And likewise I said she had every right to say what she said, but you are doing the very thing you say I shouldn't be doing why are you being so hypocritcal?

Why do you think you get to tell her where she can say something? Get off your high horse and drop back down to your rightful place.

The sewer.

How funny they had to bring the poor poor Dixie Chicks into all this.

No comparison, but whatever.

ESPN sucks with all their Political correctness BS

But they sure don't mind standing up for a Convicted animal torturer and killer

You're right, there is no comparison. What Williams said was much worse than what Natalie Maines said and on a MUCH bigger stage.

When is Man Coulter going to tell HWJr to "Shut up and sing" I wonder?

How leftnut? or do you have crush on Coulter..which is it? search for pop word/phrase of the day?

The most amazing aspect of this story is that Hank Williams Jr. was still affiliated with ESPN in the first place.

Freedom of speech is now censored by you and espn for what the hell ever reason

Who was censored, again? Hank Williams Jr. is perfectly free to say whatever he pleases. So, you must be talking about someone else.

swallow is your buddy and acts like pavlovs dog responce

Remarks...........postage and cod address: deliver in rear

No it wasn't. HWJr's freedom of speech wasn't infringed upon. He is perfectly free to continue to spout his nonsense. ESPN is also perfectly free not to employ him if they (or more likely their advertisers) don't like what he says.

I agree.

By the way, did you feel the same about Whoopie Goldberg and Slimfast? Or did Slimfast infringe on her right to free speech?

I know of several liberals on this site who condemned Slimfast when they fired Whoopie over her comments about President Bush. I'm waiting for them to condemn ESPN... so far, I am still waiting.

Immie

Absolutely. Private companies can choose whoever the want to represent them and can fire them if they no longer feel that individual adequately represents them.

Sounds like a three some to gather there thoughts

so private companies can censor speech or are u saying something else dogpiler

While you're at it, how many people know about Stalinist regime. Stalin killed his own people but you have a problem with Hank Williams Jr. remarks of the failed illegal president and jb golf beer summit game.

Didn't they teach you that in history or was it the revisionist type..be honest pvt pile??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back