Hank Williams Jr, oops

Hank Williams Jr. is the typical Republican voter.

White, Southern, and ignorant.

you must be the failed experiment that never took place

keynesian sucks and obumer want's to repeat due 2 failed econ and lack of mental uneducate foresight[/B]the last 2-3 yrs.

president obumer is desperate and is clueless in his speeches

his only focus is to divide b/c he
wants to shoot his wadd

41795_4698498418_5556_n.jpg

As I already stated, you have every right to an 'opinion', and to express it wherever and whenever you like. It's just a shame you don't feel that Ms. Maines shares those same rights, since you want to control where and when she speaks.

And likewise I said she had every right to say what she said, but you are doing the very thing you say I shouldn't be doing why are you being so hypocritcal?

Why do you think you get to tell her where she can say something? Get off your high horse and drop back down to your rightful place.

The sewer.

Why do you think you get to tell me when I can and can't give my opinion of what a person said? Who made you god almighty?

Who survived it quite well with their come back album "Aint Ready To Make Nice."

Hank Williams is just like Whoopi Goldberg: should be able to say what they want in a business environment then whine when fired for it.

Who survived it quite well with their come back album "Aint Ready To Make Nice."

Hank Williams is just like Whoopi Goldberg: should be able to say what they want in a business environment then whine when fired for it.

what Eva. I think the people in this country HAVE much more to worry about TO CARE about some STUPID thing like this..

Like I said, Hank is a BIG BOY...I'm sure he WILL SURVIVE.

So is that the consensus? Say what you want, and then they'll do what they want? I don't know. It hardly seems fair.

It hardly seems fair?

It's not fair for a private company to fire someone for something that they don't agree with?

So is that the consensus? Say what you want, and then they'll do what they want? I don't know. It hardly seems fair.

It hardly seems fair?

It's not fair for a private company to fire someone for something that they don't agree with?

fair or otherwise it is ESPN's right to discharge a person anytime they see fit.

what Eva. I think the people in this country HAVE much more to worry about TO CARE about some STUPID thing like this..

Like I said, Hank is a BIG BOY...I'm sure he WILL SURVIVE.

Stephanie, you emote, not think. But, hey, good for you.

How will I ever enjoy MNF football again now that this retarded cuntry sing'n redneck is no longer part of the intro? :lol:

How will I ever enjoy MNF football again now that this retarded cuntry sing'n redneck is no longer part of the intro? :lol:
IMO, MNF has been bad for football.

I used to enjoy professional football much more before. Now, I get most of my enjoyment from the Redskins losing. :lol:

Retard country boy redneck? I would imagine he's better off way more than you or I could ever dream to be. Not bad for a retard redneck wouldn't you say?:eusa_whistle:

Retard country boy redneck? I would imagine he's better off way more than you or I could ever dream to be. Not bad for a retard redneck wouldn't you say?:eusa_whistle:

Too bad we can't all be born with a silver spoon stuck up our ass. :rolleyes:

Too bad we can't all be born with a silver spoon stuck up our ass. :rolleyes:

Really? Silver spoon?

6. Emergence - Hank Jr.’s musical instincts quickly led to phenomenal success. "Family Tradition" released in 1979 went gold and kicked off a long string of gold and platinum efforts. In October, 1982, he had nine albums on the Billboard music chart at the same time, a feat unequaled by any other living artist. Throughout the 80’s he produced classic hits like "A Country Boy Can Survive," "All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight," "Born To Boogie," and "Young Country;" he kicked off the 90’s with "Ain’t Nobody’s Business," "Good Friends, Good Whiskey, Good Lovin’," and "If It Will, It Will." He has received 16 songwriting honors from Broadcast Music, Inc., had 10 number one singles, 13 number one albums, 20 gold and five platinum albums, and a double platinum albums, and a double platinum album

Hank Williams Jr. - 10 Reasons To Love Hank

Not bad for a silver spoon

Forum List

Back