Hannity does his show from Vegas, chats with Adam Laxalt, who says if Dems were honest & ran on the Green New Deal, they'd literally get no votes

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Nevada's Adam Laxalt says Democrats have to 'backdoor' Green New Deal: 'They can't run on it'

he isnt that popular out here and yet he is running pretty close to masto.....that tells you something about her....

Will I vote Republican this year? I don't have to vote. Trump is going to be the next President.

I think the Democrats agree with Mr. Laxalt on this.

After all, during last night's debate in Pennsylvania, Uncle Festerman flipflopped on the Fracking Issue without explanation, just saying he was always a rabid supporter of it.

The New Green Deal is something the Democrats are running away from, much like the Germans run away from their discredited Final Solution policies.

The most important TRUTH of the GND is that

Co2 rising as a minuscule percent of the atmosphere has caused precisely NO WARMING in the atmosphere according to the highly correlated raw data from satellites and balloons, the two and only two measures we have of atmospheric temps...

Co2 went up

Temps did not

Science says THEORY REJECTED

"The science" says FUDGE THE DATA and KEEP BILKING THE TAXPAYER

Why did ms Barack go SILENT on climate for 2 years 2010-2012???????

Did ms Barack hide an FBI fraud case against the taxpayer funded fudge bakers???

Harry, the dumb kids were supposed to say that. I thought you were smarter.

Nevada's Adam Laxalt says Democrats have to 'backdoor' Green New Deal: 'They can't run on it'

There is no substitute for fossil fuels in terms of it's low cost and function. It is used for pretty much everything ranging from fueling your car and heating and cooling your home to growing food. Simply put, fossil fuels is the engine for prosperity.

Without it, or with people being forced to use less of it, people will suffer.

How can you sell that other than just lying to people saying wind and solar will do the job?

But the true believers think that they need to lie to people in order to save the planet, which means there is no amount of pain that is too much pain, and people will simply have to suffer to reduce carbon emissions. That is the scary part. They will do whatever needs to be done to trick and/or silence voters to wage war on fossil fuels which is really waging war against voters

The essence of the GND is...Reaching 100 percent renewable energy for electricity and transportation by no later than 2030 and complete decarbonization of the economy by 2050.

This would be accomplished by extensive investment in "renewables," punitive carbon taxes, technology that is not yet invented, and a dramatic decrease in energy usage. To say that it will not happen is to state the obvious.

The proponents of the GND manifest an understanding of the global economy that is at about the Kindergarten level. They have no concept of how much fuel is spent transporting goods and people around the world, how much Diesel fuel is consumed by agriculture, construction, and other industrial work, and the amount of fuel that it takes to keep our airplanes flying. The fact is that after an "investment" of trillions of dollars over the past two decades in wind and solar, fossil fuels are producing about a percent less of the total energy than they were twenty years ago.

And on a more general level, the GND involves paying a dramatic, painful cost - mostly borne by the Working Class - TODAY, in the hope that it will yield a small, speculative benefit a hundred years out.

I believe in deferred gratification, but this is ridiculous.

The dishonesty of the whole movement is shown starkly by its rejection of NUCLEAR POWER, the safest, cleanest, cheapest source of energy yet devised by man.

Forum List

Back