Hannity & Malkin Defend Rutgers Coach That Abused Students

I'm surprised at the number of people who are unaware that sports were invented to keep people fit in case an aggressor got it in his mind he would push over a successful country.

Sports are a paramilitary training group, and they do a task that benefits a society worth keeping.

When you start hammering coaches for doing their jobs of training people to win over adversaries, you weaken the nation.

Your future is in your hands. The upcoming generation does not wish to be bothered with the tasks of adulthood, and it's no surprise they don't wish to deal with preparations to keep a society alive, either.

Nature favors those who roll up their sleeves, develop strength, and exercise it every day of their lives.

When the ants go marching one by one, the winners come home to happy families. The losers go home to blown up cities and lost loved ones who fell because nobody paid attention to who was planning on nuking them.

This has got to be one of the best :lol: moments in long time. Radical right wing nutcases Sean Hannity & Michelle Malkin are defending the Rutgers coach that psychically and mentally abused students including using homophobic slurs that he also received abuse as children, and "turned out ok" :lmao:

"Fox News host Sean Hannity and conservative pundit Michelle Malkin on Wednesday both defended a former Rutgers basketball coach who verbally and physically abused his players, both saying that they had received plenty of spankings and “turned out okay.”

On Wednesday, Rutgers announced that the school had fired coach Mike Rice after ESPN revealed video tape of him kicking players, throwing balls at the heads of players and shouting homophobic slurs like “fucking faggot” and “fucking fairy.”

Hannity defends Rutgers coach: ?My father hit me with a belt, I turned out okay!? | The Raw Story

Abused? I was called worse than that in high school.

Coaches haven't been known for infantilizing players in the past.

Because NOT throwing basketballs at them and grabbing them and hitting them and calling them names is "infantilizing" them.

I love the Joy of the RWrs black and white world.

I'm going to have to partially agree here. The guy could have done without the homophobic slurs and the violence. Our kids are too civilized, even the least amount of grit is seen as out of line. Marine instructors do it to cadets all the time, none of them get a special on the news for it.
That's not good enough for devoted leftist Democrats. They want homophobic slurs to be punished with loss of income. Their leaders teach them to force conservatives to lose income, and parade around with their scalps dripping blood all over the world.

That's to obfuscate the fact they started the KKK and now are trying to pin it on conservatives, also. They wonder why it isn't sticking very good.

So..the physical abuse was ok? And it's all just a PC ploy by the Left?

All I saw was him getting in the face of a couple of players, what physical abuse are you talking about?

So, you think this was acceptable? Odd how the College and others in the Sporting World disagree.
Odd how the Colleges are filled with liberals and the Sporting World is not in full agreement with you. If it is, and you are under 40, you will see blood running in the streets of America of people who expect somebody to take care of their needs as an enemy prevails to attack, maim, and kill them for the real estate and wealth they possess.

You're a loony.
Ad hominems become you.

So, you think this was acceptable? Odd how the College and others in the Sporting World disagree.
Odd how the Colleges are filled with liberals and the Sporting World is not in full agreement with you. If it is, and you are under 40, you will see blood running in the streets of America of people who expect somebody to take care of their needs as an enemy prevails to attack, maim, and kill them for the real estate and wealth they possess.

You're a loony.
Show me the facts, tweetie pie. Oh, you can't put an argument together, so you believe smarming with ad hominems is easier than proof, which is on my side and not yours.

This has got to be one of the best :lol: moments in long time. Radical right wing nutcases Sean Hannity & Michelle Malkin are defending the Rutgers coach that psychically and mentally abused students including using homophobic slurs that he also received abuse as children, and "turned out ok" :lmao:

"Fox News host Sean Hannity and conservative pundit Michelle Malkin on Wednesday both defended a former Rutgers basketball coach who verbally and physically abused his players, both saying that they had received plenty of spankings and “turned out okay.”

On Wednesday, Rutgers announced that the school had fired coach Mike Rice after ESPN revealed video tape of him kicking players, throwing balls at the heads of players and shouting homophobic slurs like “fucking faggot” and “fucking fairy.”

Hannity defends Rutgers coach: ?My father hit me with a belt, I turned out okay!? | The Raw Story

Abused? I was called worse than that in high school.

This is quite interesting that those whom were abused as children, become right wingers :eusa_think:

You're a loony.
Show me the facts, tweetie pie. Oh, you can't put an argument together, so you believe smarming with ad hominems is easier than proof, which is on my side and not yours.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbaYqcMMZ6A]Rutgers Basketball Coach Mike Rice Abusing His Players 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Did any physical abuse actually happen or are they just allegations at this point?

Did you watch the videos? He threw balls at their heads when their backs were turned, yanked them, hit them, pushed them.....or is that ok?
Yes. It prevents them from thinking the other team will play fair when the referees aren't looking. Then he tells them to fight back by being better ball handlers than the other team and beat them up on the scoreboard, not on the cheating where if seen, they could get thrown out of the game for unsportsmanlike conduct.

No, what this man did was take it to a level that nobody should take it to. There was a Lithuanian player that he just absolutely tore apart on that team. If you do that kind of stuff (throwing balls at people on purpose) in a basketball game, you can be slapped with a flagrant II foul, a technical foul, and possibly get ejected from the game.

EDIT: Sorry for being a sports nerd there.

Last edited:
That's not good enough for devoted leftist Democrats. They want homophobic slurs to be punished with loss of income. Their leaders teach them to force conservatives to lose income, and parade around with their scalps dripping blood all over the world.

That's to obfuscate the fact they started the KKK and now are trying to pin it on conservatives, also. They wonder why it isn't sticking very good.

Are you speaking of corporal punishment? Start a thread. Convince the world that corporal punishment is really just abuse.

Human beings instituted corporal punishment to alert their young that murderous enemies would damage them if they failed to respond quickly and accurately, and you're going to call sports, that paramilitary agency that makes people be the best that they can be abusers?

Did your drill sergeants in the military teach you to blow kisses at people knocking off your fellow soldiers with ak 47s to avert their elimination?

Whatever, madam ....

Have you figured out that you are an awful human being yet?

Did you watch the videos? He threw balls at their heads when their backs were turned, yanked them, hit them, pushed them.....or is that ok?
Yes. It prevents them from thinking the other team will play fair when the referees aren't looking. Then he tells them to fight back by being better ball handlers than the other team and beat them up on the scoreboard, not on the cheating where if seen, they could get thrown out of the game for unsportsmanlike conduct.

No, what this man did was take it to a level that nobody should take it to. There was a Lithuanian player that he just absolutely tore apart on that team. If you do that kind of stuff (throwing balls at people on purpose) in a basketball game, you can be slapped with a flagrant II foul, a technical foul, and possibly get ejected from the game.

also he threw a couple at the knees....could have caused an injury right there.....

You're a loony.

You can't take the truth. In order to train people in a paramilitary way to prepare them for trouble, you have to present trouble to them in a way they will not forget it and become lax.

You can't handle the truth, little girl.

Are you speaking of corporal punishment? Start a thread. Convince the world that corporal punishment is really just abuse.

Human beings instituted corporal punishment to alert their young that murderous enemies would damage them if they failed to respond quickly and accurately, and you're going to call sports, that paramilitary agency that makes people be the best that they can be abusers?

Did your drill sergeants in the military teach you to blow kisses at people knocking off your fellow soldiers with ak 47s to avert their elimination?

Whatever, madam ....

Yes, I'm the meanest woman in the world, so step aside, featherweight. Carry bodecea with you while you're at it. She can't pull her own weight. If you can, that is. :lmao:

No apology needed.

This man is a master at physical fitness. These young people aren't babies, they're strong and disciplined athletes, and he perfected the Lithuanian's language skills.

You should be out on a field of battle, duking it out with enemies and figure out how impossible your defense would be if another soldier cannot understand the orders given out.

Little things mean a lot on the battlefield. A coach who does not train his players to instant acuity is sending them to a certain defeat, and death one level up on a battlefield where disciplined attention is that thing which saves one's buddy's lives and makes the battle team an effective force in thwarting an enemy bent on scorching the earth against our side.

Pantywaists should stay out of the sports arena. It's paramilitary training when it's done right, and that coach was doing everything right.

The meanest woman in the world has spoken for our beloved troops whose safety on the battlefield is only as good as their training in and out of the military camp.

Whatever, madam ....

Yes, I'm the meanest woman in the world, so step aside, featherweight. Carry bodecea with you while you're at it. She can't pull her own weight. If you can, that is. :lmao:

Odd...I can "carry my weight" just fine....thru 21 years in the military and I know abuse when I see it. You...? No so much.

Forum List

Back