Hannity & Malkin Defend Rutgers Coach That Abused Students

Yes. It prevents them from thinking the other team will play fair when the referees aren't looking. Then he tells them to fight back by being better ball handlers than the other team and beat them up on the scoreboard, not on the cheating where if seen, they could get thrown out of the game for unsportsmanlike conduct.

This teaches them?
Smelling salts, lammiekins?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbaYqcMMZ6A]Rutgers Basketball Coach Mike Rice Abusing His Players 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sure this would be totally acceptable to any children of yours.

This has got to be one of the best :lol: moments in long time. Radical right wing nutcases Sean Hannity & Michelle Malkin are defending the Rutgers coach that psychically and mentally abused students including using homophobic slurs that he also received abuse as children, and "turned out ok" :lmao:

"Fox News host Sean Hannity and conservative pundit Michelle Malkin on Wednesday both defended a former Rutgers basketball coach who verbally and physically abused his players, both saying that they had received plenty of spankings and “turned out okay.”

On Wednesday, Rutgers announced that the school had fired coach Mike Rice after ESPN revealed video tape of him kicking players, throwing balls at the heads of players and shouting homophobic slurs like “fucking faggot” and “fucking fairy.”

Hannity defends Rutgers coach: ?My father hit me with a belt, I turned out okay!? | The Raw Story

Why did you put this in Politics knowing full well it belongs in Media or Sports?

Let me guess, you whined to mods because you are butthurt that your propaganda masters are being called out and are trying to get the thread moved.

Oh look, you did! :cuckoo:

Tell us tiny shithead, were you abused as a child like Hannity and Malkin?

Did you watch the videos? He threw balls at their heads when their backs were turned, yanked them, hit them, pushed them.....or is that ok?
Yes. It prevents them from thinking the other team will play fair when the referees aren't looking. Then he tells them to fight back by being better ball handlers than the other team and beat them up on the scoreboard, not on the cheating where if seen, they could get thrown out of the game for unsportsmanlike conduct.

you must be just absolutely dizzy.
Actually, you must never have taken sports psychology, aesthetics of human movement, sports medicine, nor faced a school board firing committee for failing to produce a winning team for the alma mater.

Not much of a defense. More like an observation and a bland commentary but good old tax exempt Media Matters and "newshounds" have to come up with something. It seems like the worst part of the scandal was the coach using ....gasp....homophobic slurs.
Actually...no...that was simply the icing on the cake.

Actually, you must never have taken sports psychology, aesthetics of human movement, sports medicine, nor faced a school board firing committee for failing to produce a winning team for the alma mater.

no, but i know good coaching and bad coaching when i see it.

that was bad coaching.

This has got to be one of the best :lol: moments in long time. Radical right wing nutcases Sean Hannity & Michelle Malkin are defending the Rutgers coach that psychically and mentally abused students including using homophobic slurs that he also received abuse as children, and "turned out ok" :lmao:

"Fox News host Sean Hannity and conservative pundit Michelle Malkin on Wednesday both defended a former Rutgers basketball coach who verbally and physically abused his players, both saying that they had received plenty of spankings and “turned out okay.”

On Wednesday, Rutgers announced that the school had fired coach Mike Rice after ESPN revealed video tape of him kicking players, throwing balls at the heads of players and shouting homophobic slurs like “fucking faggot” and “fucking fairy.”

Hannity defends Rutgers coach: ?My father hit me with a belt, I turned out okay!? | The Raw Story

Why did you put this in Politics knowing full well it belongs in Media or Sports?

Let me guess, you whined to mods because you are butthurt that your propaganda masters are being called out and are trying to get the thread moved.

Ever been thrown out of a game for poor sportsmanship and a filthy mouth, Black Label?

I already know the answer.

no, but i know good coaching and bad coaching when i see it.

that was bad coaching.
And you graduated from which sports education university department o ye righteous judge?

Last edited:

Ever been thrown out of a game for poor sportsmanship and a filthy mouth, Black Label?

No, I will not beat you and call you homophobic slurs no matter how much you want it :whip: :nono: Though Hannity and Malkin will likely oblige :banana:

Last edited:
Not much of a defense. More like an observation and a bland commentary but good old tax exempt Media Matters and "newshounds" have to come up with something. It seems like the worst part of the scandal was the coach using ....gasp....homophobic slurs.
Actually...no...that was simply the icing on the cake.

Funny thing is, the first time I saw this was with NO SOUND....while watching basketball and ESPN showed it. It blew me away with the physical abuse...reminds me of Woody Hayes from Ohio State.

So, you think this was acceptable? Odd how the College and others in the Sporting World disagree.

No, I will not beat you and call you homophobic slurs no matter how much you want it :whip: :nono:
You were never thrown out of a game because you couldn't do discipline. Your filthy mouth is already evident by the name you called tinydancer when you can't reach high enough to shine the top of her shoes.

No, I will not beat you and call you homophobic slurs no matter how much you want it :whip: :nono:
You were never thrown out of a game because you couldn't do discipline. Your filthy mouth is already evident by the name you called tinydancer when you can't reach high enough to shine the top of her shoes.

Who's PC now?

So, you think this was acceptable? Odd how the College and others in the Sporting World disagree.
Odd how the Colleges are filled with liberals and the Sporting World is not in full agreement with you. If it is, and you are under 40, you will see blood running in the streets of America of people who expect somebody to take care of their needs as an enemy prevails to attack, maim, and kill them for the real estate and wealth they possess.

Odd how the Colleges are filled with liberals and the Sporting World is not in full agreement with you. If it is, and you are under 40, you will see blood running in the streets of America of people who expect somebody to take care of their needs as an enemy prevails to attack, maim, and kill them for the real estate and wealth they possess.

:cuckoo:

I'm going to defend the guy too. Coaches are supposed to teach like drill Sargents. They're not supposed to be nice.

This dude wasn't tough. This guy was PSYCHOTIC! I'm honestly surprised none of his players ever decked him!

I could see how most people look at that as over the top, but if you have any insight into coaching and the culture of team sports, you know that the line between good hard discipline and abuse can be blurry.

like i said John Wooden never was like that and look at how successful he was....

I'm going to defend the guy too. Coaches are supposed to teach like drill Sargents. They're not supposed to be nice.

This dude wasn't tough. This guy was PSYCHOTIC! I'm honestly surprised none of his players ever decked him!

I could see how most people look at that as over the top, but if you have any insight into coaching and the culture of team sports, you know that the line between good hard discipline and abuse can be blurry.

I have to agree with this. This guy is an intense coach and is highly competitive He took a small school (Robert Morris) to back-to-back NCAA tournament appearances, so don't tell me his methods aren't effective. As for the "abuse", I didn't see anything that would result in broken bones or even much of a bruise. These players weren't junior high kids, they are college men and athletes. As for the "homophobic slurs", that kind of locker room language is not meant to imply that someone is homosexual, any more than the word "wimp" or "wussy" would be; it's simply a way to say you're not being aggressive enough. And when did "fairy" become a "homophobic slur", anyway? The original punishment fit the crime; the subsequent firing is not for what he did, but for getting caught on video. That, however, is fair; the university has an image to maintain, and they really had no choice.

:cuckoo:
It doesn't make sense to you, because numbers mean little to you. Three generations ago, China lost a hundred million to political upheaval and Russia, 20 million. They started out with wishing to redistribute the wealth, just like the Clintonistas who have recruited Hollyweird to do the easy stuff. They can kill who they want when you give them absolute power, which is the liberal intention.

You won't know what I'm saying until you defend someone you love on the other side, and that's only if you live long enough to feel the bullets piercing your guts.

Unfit people will be ruled by others.

I'm with Patrick Henry. Give me liberty or death. I'll do what it takes to have liberty by not allowing someone else to take it away from me while I'm alive.

You're a loony.

And apparently a very very insecure little boy. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back