Hannity thanks his fans, says the coup against him failed, USAA sponsor back on board

He makes some good points, suggests that alt-left liberals are going after him and all others on the right. Says it is a group partially funded by Clinton and Soros. Says that because of the support from his fans USAA came back as a sponsor. I bet you a number of emails, tweets and phone calls were made in order to have these former sponsors know, they are about to lose ALOT of business by allowing radicals try and have you decide if free speech is allowed or not.

Reiterated he is against a boycott and says if you don't like it turn the channel. Also points out there is another group, Media Equality Project is listing Maddows sponsors, just as I suggested a few days ago, great stuff. Might be time for Conservatives and Libertarians who can see the obvious communist tactics of the alt-left to have their voices heard, maybe contact Maddows sponsors. As I said, if this is the tactic by some to destroy the Constitution and liberty, than it's an "eye for an eye, and everyone goes blind".

Hannity is now showing some of the ridiculous Maddow comments, many of the making slanderous and defamation comments against the president.

Fight back Hannity, free speech is at risk! Listening to some of the things Maddow has said makes any of the conspiracies I've seen on Fox seem like childplay, she's bats___ crazy. If she is allowed to remain on air, Pee Wee Herman could have a politics show and it would be as credible.

Damn

Hannity sounds as paranoid as Trump

What is the over/under on which of the two lasts the longest?

The "Coup"??? :rofl:

Losing an ad account is a "Coup" now?

You uh, might wanna tail back on the aerosol propellant parties.

A "Coup". Holy SHIT. :lmao:

The coup were my words. He stated that those who attempted to cost him his job failed, I made it short for the purposes of title space. It was more than one, there are others who left and haven't returned.

One has to ask the question "why"? Why would Clinton sponsored supporters in particular go after Hannity or any other media network exericizing their right to free speech and Pursuit of Happiness?

This is why the alt-left are a massive danger, and I would bet there is serious interest in these radical groups from the proper authorities. Clinton actually stated in an interview recently that she questioned MSNBC hiring conservative contributors, as if free speech and variety of views is unacceptable. That's some indoctrination.

You can say what you want about Conservatives, and I'm one who leans right but consider myself more libertarian socially, economically conservative; one issue I have rarely seen is the Right trying to silence liberals. These tactics to attempts to silence people and intervene in the lives of citizens has been the exclusive domain of the left for some time now.

Why try to silence him? Because he's lying and promoting a false narrative.

I don't think for a second that it's the left that's doing this. Not everyone on the right is watching InfoWars and buying into alt right bullshit. There are some sane and reasonable right wingers.

The right is being destroyed by these lying racists.

I know that I tried to help out by calling Fox and telling them Hannity is all they got left. If they lose him too or fire him, I'll be forced to either switch to MSNBC or slit my wrists. Not sure which would be worse.

Watching PMSNBC is a fate far worse than death.

He makes some good points, suggests that alt-left liberals are going after him and all others on the right. Says it is a group partially funded by Clinton and Soros. Says that because of the support from his fans USAA came back as a sponsor. I bet you a number of emails, tweets and phone calls were made in order to have these former sponsors know, they are about to lose ALOT of business by allowing radicals try and have you decide if free speech is allowed or not.

Reiterated he is against a boycott and says if you don't like it turn the channel. Also points out there is another group, Media Equality Project is listing Maddows sponsors, just as I suggested a few days ago, great stuff. Might be time for Conservatives and Libertarians who can see the obvious communist tactics of the alt-left to have their voices heard, maybe contact Maddows sponsors. As I said, if this is the tactic by some to destroy the Constitution and liberty, than it's an "eye for an eye, and everyone goes blind".

Hannity is now showing some of the ridiculous Maddow comments, many of the making slanderous and defamation comments against the president.

Fight back Hannity, free speech is at risk! Listening to some of the things Maddow has said makes any of the conspiracies I've seen on Fox seem like childplay, she's bats___ crazy. If she is allowed to remain on air, Pee Wee Herman could have a politics show and it would be as credible.

Free speech? republican good, democrat bad is about all hannity has to offer. He'd never do anything risky like an in depth discussion about the bush family's criminality going back to before ww2 right up to the present. It's as bad, or worse, than the clintons.

That's so 20th century. Wake up and smell the coffee!

Hannity losing a handful of advertisers over his peddling of Seth Rich conspiracies isn't a free speech issue.

If no one else has posted this, GREAT NEWS! Hannity announced last night that a new organization has been formed to counter liberal efforts by fighting fire with fire. The new company is called The Media Equality Project and they will be doing to others EXACTLY what people like Hillary's Media Matters has been doing to him. People like the anchors of CNN and others who post wild, crazy attacks and theories. And BTW, Sean Hannity isn't going anywhere. Right in your face bigger than ever.

Free speech? republican good, democrat bad is about all hannity has to offer. He'd never do anything risky like an in depth discussion about the bush family's criminality going back to before ww2 right up to the present. It's as bad, or worse, than the clintons.

It's called Free Speech. It's why Maddow can say "alt-left, resistance good, conservatives, free elections and America bad". I find it offensive and insulting to those who risk their lives for America, but hey, she has her sponsors and viewers.
She never said"alt left".

Actually I've never heard anyone say that except the Butthurt Brigade of the alt-right.

If no one else has posted this, GREAT NEWS! Hannity announced last night that a new organization has been formed to counter liberal efforts by fighting fire with fire. The new company is called The Media Equality Project and they will be doing to others EXACTLY what people like Hillary's Media Matters has been doing to him. People like the anchors of CNN and others who post wild, crazy attacks and theories. And BTW, Sean Hannity isn't going anywhere. Right in your face bigger than ever.

Media Matters isn't "Hillary's", kkklown. It's David Brock's. A guy whose claim to fame was a book trashing Hillary as a fatter o' mact.

Media Matters isn't "Hillary's", kkklown. It's David Brock's. A guy whose claim to fame was a book trashing Hillary as a fatter o' mact.

Wrong. Funding for Media Matters comes partly from Hillary and George Soros.

No, right. You could look it up.

And if you did you'd find this:

>> MMfA was founded in 2004 by journalist and political activist David Brock as a counterweight to the conservative Media Research Center.[4] It is known for its aggressive criticism of conservative journalists and media outlets, including its "War on Fox News."[5][6] << (Wiki)​

You're welcome. Do your own research next time.

I know that I tried to help out by calling Fox and telling them Hannity is all they got left. If they lose him too or fire him, I'll be forced to either switch to MSNBC or slit my wrists. Not sure which would be worse.
CRTV
Oreilly.com
Glenn Beck.
I'm sticking with Drudge and TMZ.

No, right. You could look it up.

And if you did you'd find this:

>> MMfA was founded in 2004 by journalist and political activist David Brock as a counterweight to the conservative Media Research Center.[4] It is known for its aggressive criticism of conservative journalists and media outlets, including its "War on Fox News."[5][6] << (Wiki)​

You're welcome. Do your own research next time.

I didn't say who FOUNDED it, I was referring to who helps FUND it.

Forum List

Back