Happening Now: Oral Arguments OSHA Mandate

Should OSHA mandate that workers eat healthier, and, in general, live healthier lifestyles?
No. They are another element of the 4th tier of gov't who inact laws by proxy without so much as a reach around from congress. This is the back door they are trying to break in because the DNC are UNETHICAL FUCKS

No. They are another element of the 4th tier of gov't who inact laws by proxy without so much as a reach around from congress. This is the back door they are trying to break in because the DNC are UNETHICAL FUCKS
I was hoping you would find some sarcasm in my post.

If OSHA is to care about workplace safety, maybe they should mandate no use of alcohol and drugs day before coming to work.
How about protecting workers from heart attacks? Mandate everyone to have (near) perfect BMI, and nobody with high cholesterol and high blood pressure should be allowed to work.
And, if they want to protect women from potential rape and make them feel safe, they should mandate all male to chop their wieners and immediately transition into females.

I was hoping you would find some sarcasm in my post.

If OSHA is to care about workplace safety, maybe they should mandate no use of alcohol and drugs day before coming to work.
How about protecting workers from heart attacks? Mandate everyone to have (near) perfect BMI, and nobody with high cholesterol and high blood pressure should be allowed to work.
And, if they want to protect women from potential rape and make them feel safe, they should mandate all male to chop their wieners and immediately transition into females.
I saw it . Just venting on OSHA.........OSHA can be a royal pain in the ass at work from time to time.

Forum List

Back