Happy Birthday President Trump – Thank You for Making America Great Again!

Yes! Happy Birthday, Mr. President! On a side note, we should also swear an oath of loyalty to him.

Happy Birthday President Trump - Thank You for Making America Great Again!
When was America ever great to start with?
America has always been great. It just hasn’t been perfect. Sadly Donald Trump is trying to tear it down by attacking our democratic institutions.
I’m pretty sure on orders from Vladimir Putin.
A great nation wouldn't stay at war for nearly its whole existence. Nor would it have so much gun violence, poverty and health care problems...

Yes! Happy Birthday, Mr. President! On a side note, we should also swear an oath of loyalty to him.

America has always been great. It just hasn’t been perfect. Sadly Donald Trump is trying to tear it down by attacking our democratic institutions.
A great nation wouldn't stay at war for nearly its whole existence. Nor would it have so much gun violence, poverty and health care problems...
If we could purge you leftists out of here, all those problems would follow them right outta here.

If we could purge you leftists out of here, all those problems would follow them right outta here.
So your solution is more death. :cuckoo:

Nah. Just asking the leftist society-suckers to voluntarily remove themselves to, lets say, Argentina.

Nah. Just asking the leftist society-suckers to voluntarily remove themselves to, lets say, Argentina.
I bet you couldn't make friends at school either.

:thewave:

UPreh6d.jpg

What kind of man wants to swear a loyalty oath to another man? The only voluntary example in America is two gay men getting married. Seriously though, I would not swear such an oath to any man even with a gun to my head.

Isn't there a lifestyle section in this forum? This shouldn't be in politics.

Forum List

Back