Happy Columbus Day everyone !

I'm a half breed Iroquois. And I STILL recognize that Columbus made a remarkable discovery that helped to create this great nation. Back when it was a great nation. Recently not so much. We need to get rid of democrats.
remarkable discovery? Thats news to the people that already lived there (Caribbean lslands), whom he put in chains and brought back to Europe for people to gawk at.

BTW- who is "we"?

Last edited:
It was on Columbus Day in 1984 that I gave my word to my then 12 year old soccer player daughter that I would quit smoking is her team won the tournament her they participated in.

They did and I have been smoke free since then

So, yes! happy Columbus Day.

I'm a half breed Iroquois. And I STILL recognize that Columbus made a remarkable discovery that helped to create this great nation. Back when it was a great nation. Recently not so much. We need to get rid of democrats.
remarkable discovery? Thats news to the people that already lived there (Caribbean lslands), whom he put in chains and brought back to Europe for people to gawk at.

BTW- who is "we"?

Considering the level of development technologically of the people already there (especially the ones up north) "discovery" is still an applicable word. They were not known to the developed world.

It was on Columbus Day in 1984 that I gave my word to my then 12 year old soccer player daughter that I would quit smoking is her team won the tournament her they participated in.

They did and I have been smoke free since then

So, yes! happy Columbus Day.

Great story ! Happy Columbus Day to you too !

BTW- who is "we"?
The mouse in her pocket...

BTW- who is "we"?
??? I don't get that one? :D

BTW- who is "we"?
??? I don't get that one? :D
Do I need to expand?

Happy Columbus Day to all!

We're going to grill some steaks, and watch the children beat a native american with bats and other whitey type stuff, maybe have a black guy pull a plow around the yard and whip him or something, like many other white families will, of course.

Fun times!

Don't forget to hand out blankets with small pox to the poor.

So long as we get to recreate the magnificent introduction of SYPHILLIS to Europe at the same time. Columbus didn't return to Europe empty handed! The silver lining is that it was most rampant among the French...poetic justice.

Happy Columbus Day to all!

We're going to grill some steaks, and watch the children beat a native american with bats and other whitey type stuff, maybe have a black guy pull a plow around the yard and whip him or something, like many other white families will, of course.

Fun times!

Don't forget to hand out blankets with small pox to the poor.

So long as we get to recreate the magnificent introduction of SYPHILLIS to Europe at the same time. Columbus didn't return to Europe empty handed! The silver lining is that it was most rampant among the French...poetic justice.

Ok but just to be fair, we will have to make mercury legal and available again for treatment.

Funny. The reason that Columbus Day exists is because Italian immigrants were being oppressed for their culture and their religion by the majority Protestant Americans.

It is a decidedly PC holiday. It would be like instituting a Muslim holiday in present day America to appease oppressed Muslims.

Being the son of an 2nd generation Italian American who was raised in NYC.....this was a pretty big day for me growing up. That is...until I learned the facts.

I think it's great that our USMB nutters are so intent on trying to be snarky assholes that they gleefully ignore history in a thread like this. You think you are going to upset someone? All you are doing is calling attention to your weak minds. Ignorance isn't a positive quality.

Forum List

Back