Happy dance for Romney!

I wish he had as well, but look at why he choose not to run. Because he and his wife divorced for a while and then got back together, and he didn't want the press dragging their dirty laundry through the streets.

The depressing thing about this race is that there are probably some 50 million registered or committed Republicans, and these are the final four. Really? These are the best four we could come up with?

Yup. I understand why Daniels decided not to run. Can't say I blame him either.

Will just have to wait and see who is left standing when this primary drama is over.

Rawmoney's victory in MI was slim...so slim that he's running scared. Watch for Rawmoney to tack even further right in the coming weeks.

A tee and a hee...

Rawmoney's victory in MI was slim...so slim that he's running scared. Watch for Rawmoney to tack even further right in the coming weeks.

A tee and a hee...

Probably not.

I think this was Santorum's last chance to derail him. It's going to drag out to May, but he'll get the nomination.

If Romney were a sincere, real conservative espousing real values, he'd have cleaned this up by now and would be leading Obama in the polls. what's killing him is that no one really trusts him.

I predicted he would win both States. I did think his home State would be a squeaker though.

Santorum probably shot himself in the foot with that robo crap.

The GOP is doing a good job of ensuring Barry Boy gets that 2nd term.

Jesus. These bozo's need to Quit taking shots at each other and go after Barry and his sucky record.

Of course whoever gets the nom will be going after Barry and boy do they have plenty of ammo.

NOt really. Obama's been an awful president, but here's what he can say.

He's steered the country past the worst of the Great Recession, unemployment is now lower than it was when he took office, the Stock Market has recovered, Bin Laden is dead, we are out of Iraq.

So what's Romney's argument? The best arguments that Romney could make are nullified by the fact he advocated the same things at some point.

But here's the thing. 45% will vote Republican, no matter what, 45% will vote democratic, no matter what, and 10% will vote for the guy they'd like to have a beer with.

And Romney doesn't even drink beer.

I'll disagree with you on the "awful" part..but you are spot on here. Romney has no narrative or charisma.

But at least the trees are the right height in Michigan.

Is his dancing better than his singing? It has to be better than his ability to create jobs.

or your ability to answer questions asked of you.....4 threads and counting Dean.....your a good dancer too by the way.....

Dang, my party is making this hard but yay for today!

dance-1.gif

Yep, he took both states.....:clap2: even though he had not lived in MI for 40 years....

AND with democrats trying to skew the results.
Urging Democrats to vote FOR Santorum, was a dirty trick; still, only 2% more Democrats voted in the Republican primary than in 2008.

dance-1.gif

Yep, he took both states.....:clap2: even though he had not lived in MI for 40 years....

Hardly his home state. The media, what assholes. After next Tuesday we should be in the know.
Getting behind who the big winners is. I'm not a Romney fan but I will stick with him if he's the one. We pick from there list. How funny and miserable is that?

[

I'll disagree with you on the "awful" part..but you are spot on here. Romney has no narrative or charisma.

You can "disagree" all day, but facts are fact.

George W. Bush ran up 400 billion dollar deficits and had an unemployment rate of 6.3%, and you guys screamed about this was the worst thing- ever.

Obama has run up 1.5 TRILLION dollar deficits and had an unemployment rate that got as high as 10%. He gets it down to 8.3%, and you are willing to do a happy dance for him. And most of the country will probably be giving him a pass for something they'd have run Bush out on a rail for if that had been the case in 2004.

I don't like Romney because of his religion and because people like him are responsible for most of the problems we have. But all Obama aspires to is to be a guy who manages the decline. That's just unacceptable.

We can do better. We should demand better.

Too bad the GOP couldn't come up with better.

Last edited:
[

You can "disagree" all day, but facts are fact.

George W. Bush ran up 400 billion dollar deficits and had an unemployment rate of 6.3%, and you guys screamed about this was the worst thing- ever.

Obama has run up 1.5 TRILLION dollar deficits and had an unemployment rate that got as high as 10%. He gets it down to 8.3%, and you are willing to do a happy dance for him. And most of the country will probably be giving him a pass for something they'd have run Bush out on a rail for if that had been the case in 2004.

I don't like Romney because of his religion and because people like him are responsible for most of the problems we have. But all Obama aspires to is to be a guy who manages the decline. That's just unacceptable.

We can do better. We should demand better.

Too bad the GOP couldn't come up with better.

Oh bullshit. Repeating an internet lie doesn't become you Joe. You know that Bush put the wars on a different expense account to cover up how much they were costing. And his administration were furiously selling T-Bills to China to raise money..to cover his tax cuts.

In other words..he was deferring his expenses to the next administration. It's been estimated that Bush added some 5 trillion to the debt..while Obama has added about 1 trillion.

You guys may think the smoke and mirrors trick works for everything..but it absolutely doesn't.

dance-1.gif

Hardly his home state. The media, what assholes. After next Tuesday we should be in the know.
Getting behind who the big winners is. I'm not a Romney fan but I will stick with him if he's the one. We pick from there list. How funny and miserable is that?

The Media? It was Romney himself that was calling it a "Home" state.

Yup, Romney is well on his way to losing by Goldwater like proportions in November.

Romney has to pick a Jew for VP, you'd go postal...

YOu're the one who goes on about "the Jews", I don't.

"Zionists" aren't "the Jews". Most American Jewish voters are a little embarrased by Crazy Uncle Bibi. Which is why they voted 78% for Obama in 2008 and he'll probably repeat that in 2012. (It was the only group besides Blacks where Obama didn't lose ground in 2010.)

Oh bullshit. Repeating an internet lie doesn't become you Joe. You know that Bush put the wars on a different expense account to cover up how much they were costing. And his administration were furiously selling T-Bills to China to raise money..to cover his tax cuts.

In other words..he was deferring his expenses to the next administration. It's been estimated that Bush added some 5 trillion to the debt..while Obama has added about 1 trillion.

You guys may think the smoke and mirrors trick works for everything..but it absolutely doesn't.

Horseshit, guy. Bush added about 4 trillion to the debt. Obama's already added about 6 trillion- and growing.

Horseshit, guy. Bush added about 4 trillion to the debt. Obama's already added about 6 trillion- and growing.

Ah..so it just jumped from 400 billion to 4 trillion..and it's "horseshit".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And 6 Trillion? Man..outstanding.

YOu're the one who goes on about "the Jews", I don't

No, you just advocate when people try to kill them they do the right think and die. I have yet to see you say a word against the people putting bombs on busses or ambulances or shooting rockets into neighborhoods or blowing them up on busses, in bars and grocery stores. You do say the Jews are terrorists if they respond though. Gotcha, nothing anti-Jewish in that.

As for your gloating that Jews vote for your boy Bamo, if you knew any Jews, you would know it's a lot more complicated then that. But there is a lot of anti-Obama sentiment in the Jewish community over Israel. I guess it's hard for you to listen to people you hate.

Forum List

Back