Happy Easter from white supremacists

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
White Supremacists Ruin Easter Egg Hunt by Hiding Eggs With Racist Messages | I Acknowledge

As if they weren’t already reviled enough already, white supremacists are responsible for ruining a children’s Easter egg hunt.

Parents at a community Easter egg hunt in West End, Virginia were shocked to discovered that a local white supremacist group had planted eggs mixed into the regular ones bearing messages promoting racial segregation and plugging their websites used to spread racist ideologies.

Instead of candy or toys, lucky kids who found these eggs were greeted with little slips of paper with such gems as “‘Diversity’ = white genocide” and “WhiteGenocideProject.com.” You know, kid stuff.

One couple told WRIC that they found the eggs lying in the area they had picked for their children’s egg hunt, but noticed something was up because the plastic eggs looked different than the ones they had put out.

“My husband noticed the last Easter egg and i knew it wasn’t one that we put out. We opened it and it’s got the white supremacist stuff in it,” said Jackie Smith.

Her husband, Brandon Smith, went around the neighborhood warning other parents about the possibility that their children might find one of these eggs, too.

“We don’t want other kids around here who can read being like, ‘Hey mommy what’s the million man white march or what’s the genocide project?’ Most of us don’t want to explain genocide to our 6-year-olds,” said Jackie.

“It’s disturbing knowing my son is walking around the yard a lot and finding that. It’s something he may find and have questions about that not necessarily at his age –I want to explain to him. That there are people in this world who don’t think everyone is equal,” said Brandon Smith.

Amazingly, once they knew to look for them, people found them scattered in lots of yards around the area.

Police are said to be investigating the incident (although it’s unclear what crime, if any, has been committed). The smiths have a simpler solution than arrests:

“You can hit the whole world with the Internet, stay out of my yard.”

fe141-750x400.jpg

Diversity-Egg.jpg

Notice the buzzword lies. ^^^

Is nothing sacred with these assholes?

I'll bet most self-identify as christians.

White Supremacists Ruin Easter Egg Hunt by Hiding Eggs With Racist Messages | I Acknowledge

As if they weren’t already reviled enough already, white supremacists are responsible for ruining a children’s Easter egg hunt.

Parents at a community Easter egg hunt in West End, Virginia were shocked to discovered that a local white supremacist group had planted eggs mixed into the regular ones bearing messages promoting racial segregation and plugging their websites used to spread racist ideologies.

Instead of candy or toys, lucky kids who found these eggs were greeted with little slips of paper with such gems as “‘Diversity’ = white genocide” and “WhiteGenocideProject.com.” You know, kid stuff.

One couple told WRIC that they found the eggs lying in the area they had picked for their children’s egg hunt, but noticed something was up because the plastic eggs looked different than the ones they had put out.

“My husband noticed the last Easter egg and i knew it wasn’t one that we put out. We opened it and it’s got the white supremacist stuff in it,” said Jackie Smith.

Her husband, Brandon Smith, went around the neighborhood warning other parents about the possibility that their children might find one of these eggs, too.

“We don’t want other kids around here who can read being like, ‘Hey mommy what’s the million man white march or what’s the genocide project?’ Most of us don’t want to explain genocide to our 6-year-olds,” said Jackie.

“It’s disturbing knowing my son is walking around the yard a lot and finding that. It’s something he may find and have questions about that not necessarily at his age –I want to explain to him. That there are people in this world who don’t think everyone is equal,” said Brandon Smith.

Amazingly, once they knew to look for them, people found them scattered in lots of yards around the area.

Police are said to be investigating the incident (although it’s unclear what crime, if any, has been committed). The smiths have a simpler solution than arrests:

fe141-750x400.jpg

Diversity-Egg.jpg

Of course the do, but those stupid eggs are nothing more than paranoid scare tactics from fringe lunatics who are quickly becoming a very small minority.

The way I see it, around 50 years ago they would have been bombing churches, and showing up in public by the thousands in their sheets and hoods.

If the best they can do now is to plant a few anonymous messages in some Easter eggs and then hide, things are definately better.

Loons like that will be extinct in the foreseeable future. And as you can see, message boards and Internet sites like this is one of their last outlets.

http://whitegenocideproject.com/

fe141-750x400.jpg

Diversity-Egg.jpg

Of course the do, but those stupid eggs are nothing more than paranoid scare tactics from fringe lunatics who are quickly becoming a very small minority.

The way I see it, around 50 years ago they would have been bombing churches, and showing up in public by the thousands in their sheets and hoods.

If the best they can do now is to plant a few anonymous messages in some Easter eggs and then hide, things are definately better.

Loons like that will be extinct in the foreseeable future. And as you can see, message boards like this is one of their last outlets. The parents of the kids can use this as a teachable moment.

Yabbut --- they've been counted out before. The original Klan, one of many vigilante groups started in the South by ex-soldiers who didn't want to recognize the end of the war, died out in the 1870s, only to be revivied by a guy named Simmons in 1915. That one died out with WWII only to be revived in local settings in the '50s...

fe141-750x400.jpg

Diversity-Egg.jpg

Loons like that will be extinct in the foreseeable future. And as you can see, message boards like this is one of their last outlets. The parents of the kids can use this as a teachable moment.

Yabbut --- they've been counted out before. The original Klan, one of many vigilante groups started in the South by ex-soldiers who didn't want to recognize the end of the war, died out in the 1870s, only to be revivied by a guy named Simmons in 1915. That one died out with WWII only to be revived in local settings in the '50s...

You are absolutely right. I guess being that I was around when these kind of nut-jobs could bomb churches and kill people with impunity, that seeing them driven underground out of the mainstream is a relief.

But to your point it certainly does not mean that although they are out of sight in the mainstream, that they don't exist.

fe141-750x400.jpg

Diversity-Egg.jpg

whack-a-mole2.jpg

You have racist black mobs stomping the fuck out of unsuspecting white people all over the country, often killing them for cheap laughs, but youre worried about words on a piece of paper? You clearly dont have your priorities straight.

Off the top of your head, name the top 3 worst things white supremacists did in 2013. Cant even come up with one, am I right? I think if racism is something you want to eradicate, maybe you should focus your efforts elsewhere. It isnt 1960 anymore. Black people are totally safe in our neighborhoods. Would you feel safe walking through downtown Chicago at night? Be honest...

I do not understand... there is so much concern over skin pigment...

What about culture? It is too easy to make diversity an issue of color. When it is really about many cultures working to find a balance.

Some people don't have a culture, and they fear everyone that does, so they react with hate.

The good news is that the numbers really are decreasing, more and more young people don't have issues about race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, and all the other phony standards used to keep people apart.

I do not understand... there is so much concern over skin pigment...

What about culture? It is too easy to make diversity an issue of color. When it is really about many cultures working to find a balance.

You're right..............there's a culture of those who are poor and those who are rich.

Frankly...............I came from a family of humble origins, and I've met some who came from a family of serious means.

Of those I've met, I've been able to teach them some things about living in my sphere, and they've been able to teach me things about living in theirs.

Of course........we both had to be open minded enough to listen to what the other person was trying to say.

Culture is not only about skin color (although it does play a significant role) but it also has to do with where you were raised (Southern people don't like non whites a lot more than those of the Northern variety do), or what economic sector you were raised in.

Sorry...........but if a person grew up poor, they tend to help out those who are in dire straits more than someone who grew up rich.

Where you grew up, as well as what color you were, and how much money you had all contribute to how you view the world.

The trick is to be able to view the world from their point of view.

If you have the world handed to you on a silver platter, you can't really grasp the view of those who have to fight and work for what they have.

Sorry...............but not many politicians can speak for me, because they haven't had my experience of being a lower to middle income person, and very few of them were willing to be willing to put their ass on the line for the defense of this country.

Me? I served over 20 years in the U.S. Navy. I didn't expect to get rich monetarily, I was just hoping to be satisfied with serving this country.

And..................I was. I live on my pension, I live on what I'm given, I have enough for food, a roof over my head, and on occasion, I have enough extra for cable tv and the internet.

I'm satisfied, even if I don't have a million dollars.

You have racist black mobs stomping the fuck out of unsuspecting white people all over the country, often killing them for cheap laughs, but youre worried about words on a piece of paper? You clearly dont have your priorities straight.

Off the top of your head, name the top 3 worst things white supremacists did in 2013. Cant even come up with one, am I right? I think if racism is something you want to eradicate, maybe you should focus your efforts elsewhere. It isnt 1960 anymore. Black people are totally safe in our neighborhoods. Would you feel safe walking through downtown Chicago at night? Be honest...

No one is worried about cave apes that hide messages in Easter eggs. We just laugh about it. Only the paranoid crowd from preventwhitegenocide.org are worried about "Black racist mobs" stomping unsuspecting white people. White supremacists are sissies with no resolve so they wont do anything unless they can get away with it and then only to a Black woman, child, or the ederly. Their days of rampaging freely was over awhile back. There are millions of Black males that wont take that silliness without putting a bullet into the heads of one of these inbred trash. Black people are not totally safe in white neighborhoods as long as the inbred rednecks live there. What kind of meth are you smoking? Be honest.

No one is worried about cave apes that hide messages in Easter eggs. We just laugh about it. Only the paranoid crowd from preventwhitegenocide.org are worried about "Black racist mobs" stomping unsuspecting white people. White supremacists are sissies with no resolve so they wont do anything unless they can get away with it and then only to a Black woman, child, or the ederly. Their days of rampaging freely was over awhile back. There are millions of Black males that wont take that silliness without putting a bullet into the heads of one of these inbred trash. Black people are not totally safe in white neighborhoods as long as the inbred rednecks live there. What kind of meth are you smoking? Be honest.

Nothing you just said actually exists in reality. As usual, you are completely full of shit.

It is true that diversity = white genocide.

Would Jesus support white genocide?

Diversity doesn't necessarily mean white genocide.

And................considering the message that Jesus brought to the human race, He said that we were ALL equal.

Jesus wouldn't support genocide. He would rather see that we all got along.

Kinda like what God wants.........................

Forum List

Back