Happy Father's Day (For Those Still Legally Allowed To Have A Father)

"Sending all my love to the far too many fathers who have lost a child due to gun violence in this country. Continuously inspired by those who push forward and bring hope to others despite their tragic loss" - David Hogg

my father Eugene Finnegan taught me about running a successful business: make your people your No.1 priority, and the rest will follow!

Children whose fathers died before they were born are deprived of a father for life. They usually father-figure one in.
Women who have lost their husbands/kids' father to death or divorce are under no contract whatsoever to keep a father out of the home they share. The hope is there and the women usually do find a new father for the kids.

Not so in lesbian marriage. Are you suggesting polygamy? I mean kids encounter all types of males outside the home but there's nothing that can replace the riveted attention of a father on the safey and well being of his brood. Are you saying that today we should be celebrating "Whatever random guy Day"?
Too bad men who are fathers have not riveted attention on the safety and well being of anyone, children included. Much of the time men who are fathers don't care one way or the other. Children find a father figure along the way and happily celebrate Father's day.

Happy Father's Day to most of you! For the rest of you under (lesbian "marriage") contract where you'll never have the hope of a father, for life, I'm sorry. :itsok: The US Supreme Court didn't want to hear your voices in 2015 :deal:
Ah....you are cleverly referring to all those children being ripped from their fathers at the southern border.

Happy Father's Day to most of you! For the rest of you under (lesbian "marriage") contract where you'll never have the hope of a father, for life, I'm sorry. :itsok: The US Supreme Court didn't want to hear your voices in 2015 :deal:
Ah....you are cleverly referring to all those children being ripped from their fathers at the southern border.
A real father would have stayed home and taken care of their children.

Forum List

Back