Happy Holidays

Oh, who cares. Just say whatever you want. If someone gets offended by Merry Christmas, then that person is the one with the problem.

Merry Christmas!! :D

46NgY.jpg

I agree completely, just pointing out the ignorance of our liberal friends.

Yet you say liberals do this and that, but then many liberals say Happy Christmas, but some liberals aren't Christian and probably don't care too much for Christmas, seeing as it's a shopping event.

Christmas, to a Christian, is not a shopping event.

Oh, and you represent all Christians I suppose.....

Gee, look who didn't buy into the war on Christmas:

Goebbels on Christmas Eve, 1941

Can't get more Christmas-y than that guy, eh Redfish? There's a goal for you to strive for.

Yes run that narrative far left drone run that narrative..

Will you show your good will and accept as many refugees as you can?

My doctor is Pakistani.

Will you show you're not a pussy and enlist to go fight ISIS?

Another far left drone tactic that proves no real point, but does run the far left narrative..

See even the far left wants ground troops to combat ISIS, despite their claims to the contrary.

Silly far left drones...

I want non-Americans to fight ISIS. You fit that description perfectly.

And the predictable far left drone does it again with the same age old narrative..

Predictable? Then show us where you predicted that I would remind everyone what an un-American shit you are.

Liberals insist that we say happy holidays rather than merry Christmas. Do liberals understand that the word "holiday" was originally "holy day". So when they insist on Happy holidays they are really saying HAPPY HOLY DAYS. Happy holy days sounds kind of religious to me, how about you? Just more proof that liberals are ignorant.
You're full of shit. It's said because there's more than one holiday involved.

Yep, Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Years day. All holidays. What I said in the OP is accurate and you libs are calling every day off a holy day, but you're too fricken stupid to realize it,.

We are no more calling every holiday a holy day than calling you a bitch is calling you a female canine.

Oh, who cares. Just say whatever you want. If someone gets offended by Merry Christmas, then that person is the one with the problem.

46NgY.jpg

Yet you say liberals do this and that, but then many liberals say Happy Christmas, but some liberals aren't Christian and probably don't care too much for Christmas, seeing as it's a shopping event.

Oh, and you represent all Christians I suppose.....

Nah, he's just a cheapskate...

Christmas is not a shopping event!! Here kids, enjoy your orange...

46NgY.jpg

Christmas, to a Christain, isn't really a religious holiday. It's essentially a man made holiday, because it's theorized that Christ was born in September not December.

When I first became aware of the rabid butthurt harbored by rwnjs over the expression happy holidays I pointed out the Holy root of the word.

The butthurt didn't abate.

I say Merry Christmas to those I know are Christians and happy holidays to everyone else. This year, since the WOC has been won, I wish everyone happy Xday.

46NgY.jpg

Christmas, to a Christain, isn't really a religious holiday. It's essentially a man made holiday, because it's theorized that Christ was born in September not December.

It replaced the mid winter festival, just as Easter took over the Spring Festival. It's how you kept the masses happy when you changed their religion. You just kept the same festivals.

Those people who think it's a thumb in the eye of liberals if they run around saying "Merry Christmas" are funny.

I'm not a Christian. But...I have friends, family and customers who are. So....I wish them a Merry Christmas. If I don't know your religion....I'll say Happy Holidays. That's the way normal people interact.

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

1641575-bigthumbnail.jpg

You believe that some people are offended by the greeting "Merry Christmas", right?

If I didn't know better, I'd think you just posted that with the intention of offending some people.

Why would anyone pervert a traditional greeting of good will like that?

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

1641575-bigthumbnail.jpg

You believe that some people are offended by the greeting "Merry Christmas", right?

If I didn't know better, I'd think you just posted that with the intention of offending some people.

Why would anyone pervert a traditional greeting of good will like that?

I think you'd better find a new way to word that, because I find it extremely offensive. :D

Forum List

Back