Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

1641575-bigthumbnail.jpg

You believe that some people are offended by the greeting "Merry Christmas", right?

If I didn't know better, I'd think you just posted that with the intention of offending some people.

Why would anyone pervert a traditional greeting of good will like that?

I think you'd better find a new way to word that, because I find it extremely offensive. :D

Of course. You are now pretending that nothing offends you. In fact, you are very easily offended. Like most nutbags.

1641575-bigthumbnail.jpg

You believe that some people are offended by the greeting "Merry Christmas", right?

If I didn't know better, I'd think you just posted that with the intention of offending some people.

I think you'd better find a new way to word that, because I find it extremely offensive. :D

Of course. You are now pretending that nothing offends you. In fact, you are very easily offended. Like most nutbags.

Like how am I offended? Explain please . . . since you seem to know me so well.

1641575-bigthumbnail.jpg

Look friend, you are the one here doing all the complaining. ;)

I'm offended at the suggestion that I would be offended! :lol:

This is correct. Nutbags are offended by the idea that someone might be offended by their intentionally offensive bullshit. It's what makes the nutbag world go 'round.

Oh, so you do find it offensive? I said "if" someone found it offensive, right?

You've said very little. As is your habit.

Ohhhhh, now who's trying to be offensive? :D Lol.

1641575-bigthumbnail.jpg

You must think nobody reads your posts and we don't all know how easily offended you are. You are currently offended by people who wish others "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Chrstmas". It makes your blood boil.

Please...don't try to deny this fact.

This is correct. Nutbags are offended by the idea that someone might be offended by their intentionally offensive bullshit. It's what makes the nutbag world go 'round.

Unlike most nutbags, I don't hide the fact that I try to be offensive. And...I'm good at it.

1641575-bigthumbnail.jpg

You must think nobody reads your posts and we don't all know how easily offended you are. You are currently offended by people who wish others "Happ Holidays" instead of "Merry Chrstmas". It makes your blood boil.

Please...don't try to deny this fact.

Where did I say anything like that? We all know you are the one who is offended, that is why you made it a point to post here. You aren't fooling anyone. :D

Unlike most nutbags, I don't hide the fact that I try to be offensive. And...I'm good at it.

Lol! Well you THINK you are, I'll give you that much. :lol: You are actually just a nobody on the internet though.

Liberals insist that we say happy holidays rather than merry Christmas. Do liberals understand that the word "holiday" was originally "holy day". So when they insist on Happy holidays they are really saying HAPPY HOLY DAYS. Happy holy days sounds kind of religious to me, how about you? Just more proof that liberals are ignorant.
You're full of shit. It's said because there's more than one holiday involved.

Yep, Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Years day. All holidays. What I said in the OP is accurate and you libs are calling every day off a holy day, but you're too fricken stupid to realize it,.

We are no more calling every holiday a holy day than calling you a bitch is calling you a female canine.

just trying to educate you dumbass libs as to the derivation of the word. Apparently the defective liberal gene blocks learning.

Liberals insist that we say happy holidays rather than merry Christmas. Do liberals understand that the word "holiday" was originally "holy day". So when they insist on Happy holidays they are really saying HAPPY HOLY DAYS. Happy holy days sounds kind of religious to me, how about you? Just more proof that liberals are ignorant.
You're full of shit. It's said because there's more than one holiday involved.

Yep, Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Years day. All holidays. What I said in the OP is accurate and you libs are calling every day off a holy day, but you're too fricken stupid to realize it,.

We are no more calling every holiday a holy day than calling you a bitch is calling you a female canine.

usually the expression is son of a bitch. meaning you are the male offspring of a female dog.

Last edited:
I hate the song "Happy Holidays" absolutely hate it. Incidentally, it's one of the most frequently used songs in commercials. That and the Twelve Days of Christmas. Mein Gott!

This is arguably the best Christmas album that was ever created.

Have to respectfully disagree. There are two best Christmas albums. One is the Kingston Trio's album "Last Month of the Year"

and the second is John Denver and the Muppets "A Christmas Together".

Forum List

Back