rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Great Man, under-appreciated President.
Nobel Prize Winner
The man really wanted to help people

1727778876581.jpeg

Last edited:
With others witnessed an UFO and wasn’t afraid to give details and risk ridicule .
Tried hard behind the scenes to obtain some true Disclosure .

Regularly had his speeches drafted by one of them — a communist from the Sirius star system . Allegedly

After two wars between Israel and Egypt, Carter negotiated a peace agreement that has lasted almost 50 years.

1727782117407.jpeg

He wasn't a good President, but is morally light years ahead of the current crop of Democrats.

He wasn't a good President, but is morally light years ahead of the current crop of Democrats.

He is morally light years ahead of the any president that has followed him.

He was also a better president than any we have had this current century

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Happy Bday Mr. President. Certainly was in over his head in the Oval Office, but nobody can deny that he is a caring, God loving man that has done a lot to help people since leaving office.

Carters biggest drawback was that he wanted to rule by consensus

And Trump?

Trump was a good President who isn't as morally sound as I would like, but is no more or less morally reprehensible than his opponent. I am pragmatic. I vote for policies and competency, first and foremost, and in this regard Trump is a far better choice than Harris.

Carters biggest drawback was that he wanted to rule by consensus

He was too honest.

And he was followed by a guy that sold arms to our enemies and spent years propping up a drug lord dictator all in the name of freedom.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back