Happy Insurrection Day!

Your pathetic whataboutism will not save you or your orange lard and master.

Whatever nitwit ... :dunno:

It's not like I was suggesting you are all that bright, and you obviously don't know shit about me.
Not that I think you have the attention span of a gnat, or the desire to get anything correct to start with.

.​

The part where I don't like democracy because the majority are stupid, selfish pussies and tattletales.
Yes it is unfortunate there are many selfish people in this country that only care about themselves,. Fortunately, they are a dying breed and a new generation with new ideas of what this country should be about is taking hold.

I don't celebrate death, just a quirk of mine. That you do seems pretty sick.
So that’s how you see it? I see it as the day America was saved from fascism and, as we know, fascists don’t normally care about a few bodies. They like having a few martyrs, as we see Ashli Babbit being elevated to Trumpista sainthood.

So that’s how you see it? I see it as the day America was saved from fascism and, as we know, fascists don’t normally care about a few bodies. They like having a few martyrs, as we see Ashli Babbit being elevated to Trumpista sainthood.
So you perceive the killing of an unarmed woman as a thing that saved your asses from fascism. What's a dead woman or two, right? You might actually be getting off thinking about it.

Last edited:
News to me-----you must be thinking "george floyd"

So you perceive the killing of an unarmed woman as a thing that saved your asses from fascism. What's a dead woman or two, right?

Did any of your sisters survive childhood?
I'm surprised more people werent shot and killed that day. They deserved it.

I'm surprised more people werent shot and killed that day. They deserved it.
I am surprised more people did not DIE----so large
a crowd. The fact that the death rate was SO LOW
speaks well for COP RESTRAINT and crowd control

Forum List

Back