Happy Insurrection Day!

I am surprised more people did not DIE----so large
a crowd. The fact that the death rate was SO LOW
speaks well for COP RESTRAINT and crowd control
Well cops cant really be effective when they are knocked out cold by right wing domestic terrorists now can they?

The cops were overrun. But your delusional take is pretty funny.

Well cops cant really be effective when they are knocked out cold by right wing domestic terrorists now can they?

The cops were overrun. But your delusional take is pretty funny.
what are you calling "effective" ? How many cops
died that day from assault ?

Whatever nitwit ... :dunno:

It's not like I was suggesting you are all that bright, and you obviously don't know shit about me.
Not that I think you have the attention span of a gnat, or the desire to get anything correct to start with.

.​
Cry it all out.

I don't celebrate death, just a quirk of mine. That you do seems pretty sick.
There are some sick fucks that they allow to hang out on this board.

1641496367431.png

They will find out what happens to sick fucks. Karma is a bitch.

Too bad you weren't there in the crosshairs that day.
Why would i be at a right wing domestic terrorist riot?

I had zero problem with the election process, as with all other elections in my lifetime. In addition, I sure was happy with the results, kicking trump out of the WH. I heard they had to fumigate the place after he left. Is that true?

what are you calling "effective" ? How many cops
died that day from assault ?
I said cops were knocked out. Surely you dont want me to post the video of trump supporters taking a flagpole and pounding an unconscious cop with it now do you? It's pretty graphic. But I guess those are the people you consider patriots and real Americans. You're sick and need help.

Why would i be at a right wing domestic terrorist riot?

I had zero problem with the election process, as with all other elections in my lifetime. In addition, I sure was happy with the results, kicking trump out of the WH. I heard they had to fumigate the place after he left. Is that true?
You didn't have a problem with all the unauthorized election changes? If you don't you are the problem.

I said cops were knocked out. Surely you dont want me to post the video of trump supporters taking a flagpole and pounding an unconscious cop with it now do you? It's pretty graphic. But I guess those are the people you consider patriots and real Americans. You're sick and need help.
Do you know the person and his political affiliation?

Forum List

Back