Happy Memorial day for killing. Democrats killing Democrats. BLM?

Born and raised in the New Orleans plagued with violence, I move to Metairie Louisiana a safe suburb outside New Orleans after hurricane Katrina Metairie became open to section 8, so I had to move out of Metairie 60 miles away. Here’s why Violent Memorial Day weekend sees 17 shot, 5 killed between Metairie, New OrleansViolent Memorial Day weekend sees 17 shot, 5 killed between Metairie, New Orleans

And all the worried about is taking down Confederate statues.
It’s the gun deaths. It’s all the fault of the gun deaths. Too many people are dying from guns. That is the facts.

D5HtJjwXoAEwBA7

Why do Black peoples guns kill more people? Maybe it’s the black finger? No it can’t be that. Lol

Born and raised in the New Orleans plagued with violence, I move to Metairie Louisiana a safe suburb outside New Orleans after hurricane Katrina Metairie became open to section 8, so I had to move out of Metairie 60 miles away. Here’s why Violent Memorial Day weekend sees 17 shot, 5 killed between Metairie, New OrleansViolent Memorial Day weekend sees 17 shot, 5 killed between Metairie, New Orleans

It is Margaret Sanger's way of culling the weeds of society...

Oh actually unfortunately decent people are losing serious equity in the properties. It’ll be another white flight and Metairie will be an extension of New Orleans which is democrat liberal garbage. I’m in the mortgage business and is soon as it went section 8 I SOLD!!
I witnessed much the same thing 50 years ago in Detroit.
I VAGUELY remember when Detroit was a GREAT city. Kinda coming back thanks to Dan Gilbert

I hope he gets better from his stroke [emoji1317]

It’s the gun deaths. It’s all the fault of the gun deaths. Too many people are dying from guns. That is the facts.

D5HtJjwXoAEwBA7

There is no such thing as a victim of suicide.

Forum List

Back