Happy Memorial day for killing. Democrats killing Democrats. BLM?

Born and raised in the New Orleans plagued with violence, I move to Metairie Louisiana a safe suburb outside New Orleans after hurricane Katrina Metairie became open to section 8, so I had to move out of Metairie 60 miles away. Here’s why Violent Memorial Day weekend sees 17 shot, 5 killed between Metairie, New OrleansViolent Memorial Day weekend sees 17 shot, 5 killed between Metairie, New Orleans

And all the worried about is taking down Confederate statues.
It is Margaret Sanger's way of culling the weeds of society...

Oh actually unfortunately decent people are losing serious equity in the properties. It’ll be another white flight and Metairie will be an extension of New Orleans which is democrat liberal garbage. I’m in the mortgage business and is soon as it went section 8 I SOLD!!

Metairie is already an extension of New Orleans. Has been for quite a while.

Well now it looks like a Tarzan movie

Do yous guys ever find time to be happy or do you always live in misery?
Violence on the streets is not political move this to the D-bag room..
Of course street violence is political. Dem controlled areas get it all, leaving us conservative areas sitting on our porches sipping mint juleps in peace.
While waiting to contract malaria from mosquitoes..

You got more odds on getting shot
I already do by being in security...But the army had this idea of making you shoot other people to kill them..

Murder is bad for the victim

Confederate flag is bad for those who were slaves

Am I missing something, but why is it the Democrats fault

Because don’t you think they should be concentrating on the lives before spending millions on moving statues just a thought

I didn’t say you were a republican lol you def aren’t
When I was a dem I wasn't old enough to vote.
How do you feel about civil rights?
Too bad we have to have a society where we have to make decency a law.
Someone forcing you to stay?
No, it is no different any other place humans inhabit.

Mooncricket can’t stay off this thread he loves it lol

Good evening Truth, i'm a diehard yankee bluecollar redneck .

I could care less about the south, or your statues .flags , etc

The only time i traveled south was for biz, and couldn't wait to get the 'EFF back home

That said, have a ball , do what you want, more than happy to see the lot of you succeed w/ northern blessings....

~S~

Lol yeah we have a old saying here too

“Yankees are like hemorrhoids if they come down and go back up there OK if they come down and hang around their pain in the ass”

Born and raised in the New Orleans plagued with violence, I move to Metairie Louisiana a safe suburb outside New Orleans after hurricane Katrina Metairie became open to section 8, so I had to move out of Metairie 60 miles away. Here’s why Violent Memorial Day weekend sees 17 shot, 5 killed between Metairie, New OrleansViolent Memorial Day weekend sees 17 shot, 5 killed between Metairie, New Orleans

Oh actually unfortunately decent people are losing serious equity in the properties. It’ll be another white flight and Metairie will be an extension of New Orleans which is democrat liberal garbage. I’m in the mortgage business and is soon as it went section 8 I SOLD!!

I don't know about that. There were some parts of town I didn't care for, but I was never afraid.

You were a democrat when they overwhelmingly voted against civil rights for blacks .. and now you are anti republican when democrats are still anti civil rights lol
I have not been a repub since I voted for Ronny..When he said it was a tax cut and turned out to be a tax increase I figure they were just as big of liars as the Dems.
I didn’t say you were a republican lol you def aren’t
When I was a dem I wasn't old enough to vote.
How do you feel about civil rights?
Too bad we have to have a society where we have to make decency a law.

We have that law “Thou shall not kill”

I don't know about that. There were some parts of town I didn't care for, but I was never afraid.

How long ago was that?

How long ago was that?

4 1/2 or 5 years.

You forgot to mention the part where this has anything to do with Democrats. Or the English language, for that matter.

You forgot to mention the part where this has anything to do with Democrats. Or the English language, for that matter.

I figured you were too stupid to figure it out

How long ago was that?

4 1/2 or 5 years.

New Orleans or Metairie?

How long ago was that?

4 1/2 or 5 years.

New Orleans or Metairie?

N,O Metairie, St Rose Laplace, Kenner, Gretna. The whole area The company I worked for had lots of work all around there.

How long ago was that?

4 1/2 or 5 years.

New Orleans or Metairie?

N,O Metairie, St Rose Laplace, Kenner, Gretna. The whole area The company I worked for had lots of work all around there.

Gotcha [emoji1360]

It’s the gun deaths. It’s all the fault of the gun deaths. Too many people are dying from guns. That is the facts.

D5HtJjwXoAEwBA7

I witnessed much the same thing 50 years ago in Detroit.
I VAGUELY remember when Detroit was a GREAT city. Kinda coming back thanks to Dan Gilbert

Forum List

Back