Happy new year conservatives. Hey, want to know what privilege is? Let me define it.

My New Years resolutions:

I will try to be a better person in the new year.

I will be nice to everyone I encounter.

I will not make fun of stupid people.

I will not call people names.

I will not say anything bad about Donald J Trump.

I will not ridicule the unvaccinated.

I will not condemn anything BRI posts.

I will not post that the current President is better than the last one.

I will not tell people who refuse to wear a mask that they are fools.

I will not refer to AZOG as simpleton.

I will not laugh at PC's drunken rants about the MSM.

I will not chuckle at any repub idiots for denying facts that vaccines are good.

I will not say anything derogatory about right wing posters.

Oh, the hell with it. Forget it. I can’t do it!
face1.gif
Of course you can't. Keeping resolutions can require discipline.

I get the standard "poor person" privilege of targeted scholarships and upper management actively looking to promote me based on my "poor person" privilege? Oh, and preferential hiring in jobs?

FUCK YES.

My god, looking back at my life, and adding in that discriminatory treatment, man, that would have been nice.

If ONE of those FUCK YOU moments became a BREAK moment, or even a FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES moment, man would my life had been easier.
What a sad bundle of envy and regret you are.

What a sad bundle of envy and regret you are.

Not really. I mean I have SOME regrets, but I don't dwell on them. YOu asked, I gave it some thought about what it would have meant for me, to have that consideration, instead of paying the price for it.

And, truth be told, it would have made a huge fucking difference. People that went out of their way to fuck me, would instead have been operating under policies of going out of their way, to help me out.

That is the reality of "diversity" and "inclusion" and such bullshit.

You dismissing me, doesn't change that. It just means that you don't give a damn.

Why is it that the left assume I am referring to blacks exclusively?

It isn't privilege to wear $200 dollars sneakers without a job? The left think this is only blacks.

I don't understand.

Lol at the left and their blatant racism. Especially the black chumps on the left who hate the color of their own skin.......apparently.

Why is it that the left assume I am referring to blacks exclusively?

It isn't privilege to wear $200 dollars sneakers without a job? The left think this is only blacks.

I don't understand.

Lol at the left and their blatant racism. Especially the black chumps on the left who hate the color of their own skin.......apparently.

I did wonder about that, about why they bounced that way, but I was fine with responding to their assumptions at face value.

As a hard core conservative yet I do not deny the poor the occasional escape in the form of expensive sneakers, a smart phone etc. Why? Because being poor 24/7 really SUCKS. I don't care what color you are. Been there done that, government cheese. Powdered milk. Section 8 housing. Now I earn well into 6 figures so I spread some wealth this holiday season, thousands of dollars worth. Because that's how conservatives roll.

I did wonder about that, about why they bounced that way, but I was fine with responding to their assumptions at face value.
They are such filthy dirty racists who actually create the stereotypes they accuse us of using.

Have to hand it to the left wing strategists and the ideas they come up with in their think tanks.

None and that post here.

Privilege is wearing $200 dollar sneakers when you never had a job.

Privilege is wearing $300 dollar beats headphones while living on public assistance.

Privilege is a having a smartphone with a data plan that you receive no bill for.

Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don't have a water bill, where rising property taxes and rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table.

Privilege is the ability to go March against and protest against anything that triggers you without worrying about calling out of work and the consequences for such behavior.

Privilege is being allowed to blatantly rob stores and any other business without any concern of any repercussions from law enforcement for stealing.

I beat you to it, by more than a year…

Don't know the original source. One instance is posted here, on Facebook.

In trying to track it down, I've learned of a mayor in Georgia, and an assistant principal in New York, who are both in hot water for having posted this. Not that we don't already know this, but what a sad state our society is in, when someone can be condemned for so brilliantly stating the obvious truth.

What is privilege?…
  • Privilege is wearing $200 sneakers when you’ve never had a job.

• Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance.

• Privilege is having a Smartphone with a Data plan which you receive no bill for.

• Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don’t have a water bill, where rising property taxes and rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table.

• Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling out of work and the consequences that accompany such behavior.

• Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or school you don’t pay for.

• Privilege is sending your kids to school early for the before school programs and breakfast, and then keeping them there for the after school program…all at no cost to you…paid for by the people who DO HAVE TO DEAL WITH RISING TAXES AND COSTS!…you know, us so called “PRIVILEGED” the ones who pay while you TAKE TAKE TAKE! I’d rather you said thanks and went on your way!

Not really. I mean I have SOME regrets, but I don't dwell on them. YOu asked, I gave it some thought about what it would have meant for me, to have that consideration, instead of paying the price for it.

And, truth be told, it would have made a huge fucking difference. People that went out of their way to fuck me, would instead have been operating under policies of going out of their way, to help me out.

That is the reality of "diversity" and "inclusion" and such bullshit.

You dismissing me, doesn't change that. It just means that you don't give a damn.
I don't give a damn about your imagined victimhood. We've all had bad things happen and had to choose between shitty options. It turns out I didn't become a millionaire and have had to struggle mightily against the forces of the world. You don't hear me blaming my hard times and difficulties on anyone. If you don't like your life then change it.

I don't give a damn about your imagined victimhood. We've all had bad things happen and had to choose between shitty options. It turns out I didn't become a millionaire and have had to struggle mightily against the forces of the world. You don't hear me blaming my hard times and difficulties on anyone. If you don't like your life then change it.

You asked me if I would want to switch places with the other side. To answer it, I considered what it would mean to me, to be on the other side.

For you to whine about me taking your question seriously, and answering it seriously, is you realizing that discussing your policy position seriously, and honestly,

is something you now realize you want to avoid. Because it is a shit policy that punishes good people for no good reason, and benefits people that don't deserve it.

You asked me if I would want to switch places with the other side. To answer it, I considered what it would mean to me, to be on the other side.

For you to whine about me taking your question seriously, and answering it seriously, is you realizing that discussing your policy position seriously, and honestly,

is something you now realize you want to avoid. Because it is a shit policy that punishes good people for no good reason, and benefits people that don't deserve it.
Going through life feeling like victim must be pretty horrible. I wouldn't know. I do individualism better than any conservative.

Forum List

Back