Happy new year conservatives. Hey, want to know what privilege is? Let me define it.

Put something out here and I'll tell you what I think about it. All you've shown so far is that you feel cheated by the system somehow and I've already told you what I think about that.

I've repeatedly addressed your silly game about trying to use personal attacks to avoid the issues.

Your moral cowardice is clear. You support a program of racist discrimination and refuse to discuss your reasons or motives.

I've repeatedly addressed your silly game about trying to use personal attacks to avoid the issues.

Your moral cowardice is clear. You support a program of racist discrimination and refuse to discuss your reasons or motives.
You can't even specifically name a program or policy that is supposedly hurting anyone. How am I supposed to respond to that?

You can't even specifically name a program or policy that is supposedly hurting anyone. How am I supposed to respond to that?

Funny, when you were talking shit in your first post, you didn't need the policy specified.

But now that I met your challenge and explained why you were wrong, suddenly you have all these reasons to avoid saying anything relevant.

My point stands. The pro-black (and brown) discrimination you support, hurts a lot of people, a lot.

I have made the assertion that we should stop doing that.

You seem to disagree, but are unable to explain why, because doing so, would require admitting that your policy causes serious harm to a lot of people.

And you can't do that. Because you are not prepared to say why you support that.

Funny, when you were talking shit in your first post, you didn't need the policy specified.

But now that I met your challenge and explained why you were wrong, suddenly you have all these reasons to avoid saying anything relevant.

My point stands. The pro-black (and brown) discrimination you support, hurts a lot of people, a lot.

I have made the assertion that we should stop doing that.

You seem to disagree, but are unable to explain why, because doing so, would require admitting that your policy causes serious harm to a lot of people.

And you can't do that. Because you are not prepared to say why you support that.
Is this is the way you argue in real life? No wonder you are miserable.

Is this is the way you argue in real life? No wonder you are miserable.

This bit where you make up stuff about me and then ridicule me based on the shit you made up?

It is clearly you attempting to derail the conversation because it is not going the way you wanted it to.

When you made your challenge, "none of you would switch", you made a general reference to " these people who you seem to think have it good."

There was none of this need of "specifics" then. What changed?

Everyone reading it knows. The only question is, will you have the balls to be honest.

Actually, we all know that you won't. THe only real question is, what form of evasion will you use.

This bit where you make up stuff about me and then ridicule me based on the shit you made up?

It is clearly you attempting to derail the conversation because it is not going the way you wanted it to.

When you made your challenge, "none of you would switch", you made a general reference to " these people who you seem to think have it good."

There was none of this need of "specifics" then. What changed?

Everyone reading it knows. The only question is, will you have the balls to be honest.

Actually, we all know that you won't. THe only real question is, what form of evasion will you use.
No matter what I say you always come back with some more unfocused shit. At this point I'm just testing how far you'll go to get the last word.

People say stuff like that not knowing or caring if it's actually true.
Children are being brainwashed by the education system and pop culture to be angry blacks or guilt-ridden white libs

No matter what I say you always come back with some more unfocused shit. At this point I'm just testing how far you'll go to get the last word.

When you made your challenge, I understood what you were talking about.

Suddenly, when you don't like how the conversation is going, you don't know what you were talking about.

That is you dodging, cause you lost.

Forum List

Back