Happy new year conservatives. Hey, want to know what privilege is? Let me define it.

Realize something. If you are going to throw money at the most disadvantaged and impoverished Americans a great many of them are going to be AA. No way around it. Because of this a lot of programs get cancelled because people like you can't stand the thought of your tax dollars going to help people you hate. Then you look around and discover there's no help for you in difficult times. The conservative assault on social programs hurts everyone on the bottom of the ladder but it's apparently acceptable losses to spite the "welfare queens".

You are now trying to pretend to forget that A.A. and Diversity, and Inclusion and Title VI, are real things and that all of this Privilege is really just about helping any poor people.

And that is, again, you using dishonesty to try to avoid discussing the policy you support, honestly and seriously.

Why do you support a policy that you know is a bad policy?

You are now trying to pretend to forget that A.A. and Diversity, and Inclusion and Title VI, are real things and that all of this Privilege is really just about helping any poor people.

And that is, again, you using dishonesty to try to avoid discussing the policy you support, honestly and seriously.

Why do you support a policy that you know is a bad policy?
A bad policy was the spiteful racist system that made such policies necessary in the first place.

A bad policy was the spiteful racist system that made such policies necessary in the first place.

You seem to be implying that past injustices morally justify the sacrifices that are being demanded of whites today.

1. If that is your intent, please state it clearly so it can be addressed.

2. If that is your intent, please clearly admit that the sacrifice is real and large.

Because otherwise, you are...being an evasive snide little jerk, dancing around, refusing to honestly discuss an issue that is hurting the nation as a whole and the vast numbers of individuals.

You seem to be implying that past injustices morally justify the sacrifices that are being demanded of whites today.

1. If that is your intent, please state it clearly so it can be addressed.

2. If that is your intent, please clearly admit that the sacrifice is real and large.

Because otherwise, you are...being an evasive snide little jerk, dancing around, refusing to honestly discuss an issue that is hurting the nation as a whole and the vast numbers of individuals.
Since you are only griping in general terms about "policies" I can only give you general answers.

Privilege is wearing $200 dollar sneakers when you never had a job.

Privilege is wearing $300 dollar beats headphones while living on public assistance.

Privilege is a having a smartphone with a data plan that you receive no bill for.

Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don't have a water bill, where rising property taxes and rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table.

Privilege is the ability to go March against and protest against anything that triggers you without worrying about calling out of work and the consequences for such behavior.

Privilege is being allowed to blatantly rob stores and any other business without any concern of any repercussions from law enforcement for stealing.
You are so right

Since you are only griping in general terms about "policies" I can only give you general answers.

That's fine.

What was your point in your previous post? Because, on the face of it, making a comment about past policies, that are generations gone, is not relevant.

I tried to interpret your meaning, so that we could discuss your point(s) seriously.

I asked you directly if my understanding was correct and asked you to clarify.

Your reply did none of that.

Are you aware that you are afraid to discuss the policy you support?

That's fine.

What was your point in your previous post? Because, on the face of it, making a comment about past policies, that are generations gone, is not relevant.

I tried to interpret your meaning, so that we could discuss your point(s) seriously.

I asked you directly if my understanding was correct and asked you to clarify.

Your reply did none of that.

Are you aware that you are afraid to discuss the policy you support?
What policy? Specifically? I am generally in favor of anything that helps poor people escape the cycle of poverty but unless you bring some example of what you think actually robbed you of a bright future I don't have much to say.

Privilege is wearing $200 dollar sneakers when you never had a job.

Privilege is wearing $300 dollar beats headphones while living on public assistance.

Privilege is a having a smartphone with a data plan that you receive no bill for.

Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don't have a water bill, where rising property taxes and rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table.

Privilege is the ability to go March against and protest against anything that triggers you without worrying about calling out of work and the consequences for such behavior.

Privilege is being allowed to blatantly rob stores and any other business without any concern of any repercussions from law enforcement for stealing.
Lol hilarious is your dumb fucking ass saying that is the way it works. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

What policy? Specifically? I am generally in favor of anything that helps poor people escape the cycle of poverty but unless you bring some example of what you think actually robbed you of a bright future I don't have much to say.

Bullshit. YOu support a policy of racial discrimination in favor of blacks (and browns) and you are actively working to avoid discussing that policy honestly or seriously.

Because you know it is harmful to the nation as a whole and vast numbers of individuals, but you support it anyways for reasons that you refuse to share.

Bullshit. YOu support a policy of racial discrimination in favor of blacks (and browns) and you are actively working to avoid discussing that policy honestly or seriously.

Because you know it is harmful to the nation as a whole and vast numbers of individuals, but you support it anyways for reasons that you refuse to share.
Since the people who make public policy have stubbornly refused to invite me to their planning sessions I'm wondering why you are acting like I am personally responsible for your misery? Do you yell at the cashier if prices go up? I bet you do.

Since the people who make public policy have stubbornly refused to invite me to their planning sessions I'm wondering why you are acting like I am personally responsible for your misery? Do you yell at the cashier if prices go up? I bet you do.

You entered this thread, to actively support the policy of discrimination in favor of blacks, with your challenge that "none of us would switch".

Now that I answered your challenge, and addressed the points you raised, seriously and honestly, you are now using silly rhetorical games to avoid discussing the issue.

It is clear that you support the policy and it is clear that you know it is harmful to America and Americans, and it is clear that you don't want to admit why you support it.

You entered this thread, to actively support the policy of discrimination in favor of blacks, with your challenge that "none of us would switch".

Now that I answered your challenge, and addressed the points you raised, seriously and honestly, you are now using silly rhetorical games to avoid discussing the issue.

It is clear that you support the policy and it is clear that you know it is harmful to America and Americans, and it is clear that you don't want to admit why you support it.
I've been calling you a bitter loser looking for a scapegoat since the beginning and you've done nothing to change my mind about that.

I've been calling you a bitter loser looking for a scapegoat since the beginning and you've done nothing to change my mind about that.

You framed a question personally and now are using the fact that I answered in kind, as an excuse to attack me personally.

That is one of the silly games you are using to avoid discussing the issue, or the implications of the answer to your question.

It is clear that you support racist discrimination in favor of blacks even though you know it hurts a lot of people and you are afraid to explain your reasons for that support.

You framed a question personally and now are using the fact that I answered in kind, as an excuse to attack me personally.

That is one of the silly games you are using to avoid discussing the issue, or the implications of the answer to your question.

It is clear that you support racist discrimination in favor of blacks even though you know it hurts a lot of people and you are afraid to explain your reasons for that support.
Since you don't have any examples I can hardly tell you if I support a particular policy or not.

Since you don't have any examples I can hardly tell you if I support a particular policy or not.

Why do you support a policy that you know is hurting the country as a whole and very large number of individual Americans?

Why do you support a policy that you know is hurting the country as a whole and very large number of individual Americans?
I don't know what you are even talking about not sure you do either. Am I the only person who will talk to you? If so you should treat me nicer.

I don't know what you are even talking about not sure you do either. Am I the only person who will talk to you? If so you should treat me nicer.

Dude, I'm not going to coddle you or play along with your silly games.

You asked a question, I answered. Now you want to play games instead of discussing the implications for the policy of Privilege for blacks that you support.

Your behavior shows that you know it is a very harmful policy, yet you support it anyways.

You hinted at some possible reasons, but when I asked you to clarify, you ran away.

You are now stonewalling. Do you have anything relevant to say, or are we done?

Dude, I'm not going to coddle you or play along with your silly games.

You asked a question, I answered. Now you want to play games instead of discussing the implications for the policy of Privilege for blacks that you support.

Your behavior shows that you know it is a very harmful policy, yet you support it anyways.

You hinted at some possible reasons, but when I asked you to clarify, you ran away.

You are now stonewalling. Do you have anything relevant to say, or are we done?
Put something out here and I'll tell you what I think about it. All you've shown so far is that you feel cheated by the system somehow and I've already told you what I think about that.

Forum List

Back