Happy New Year ... From A New Grandpa

I am sitting in my daughter's hospital room, rocking in a rocking chair, watching the wave of contractions come and go for my daughter. She isn't supposed to have the baby until 16 January, but we may be ringing in the New Year by welcoming Riley Evan into the world.

What is going on outside this hospital room doesn't really matter tonight ... what is going outside of the circle of your own loved ones / friends tonight doesn't matter. What matters tonight is friends and family.

May all of you have a great time tonight, a joyous time celebrating and enjoying one another's company. I sincerely hope you have a blessed, successful, healthy new year.

Stay safe tonight. Happy New Year.

God bless.
Congrats! Hope mom and baby do well!

Wouldn't it be neat if we were not anonymous and we could send cards and gifts to the new mom? Wouldn't she be shocked! ;)

I am sitting in my daughter's hospital room, rocking in a rocking chair, watching the wave of contractions come and go for my daughter. She isn't supposed to have the baby until 16 January, but we may be ringing in the New Year by welcoming Riley Evan into the world.

What is going on outside this hospital room doesn't really matter tonight ... what is going outside of the circle of your own loved ones / friends tonight doesn't matter. What matters tonight is friends and family.

May all of you have a great time tonight, a joyous time celebrating and enjoying one another's company. I sincerely hope you have a blessed, successful, healthy new year.

God bless.
...and a Happy, Safe, Prosperous New Year to you and yours!

Forget about the tax deduction! Hope that yours is the first born grandchild of 2018. Your daughter will get a lot of free baby supplies from Gerber!

Happy New Year!

...and thanks for the heart warming story!

God bless.

You to easy and Congrats. to you and your daughter.

God bless.

Forget about the tax deduction! Hope that yours is the first born grandchild of 2018. Your daughter will get a lot of free baby supplies from Gerber!

Happy New Year!

Not worried about the 1st baby of 2018, just hoping for a healthy grandson.

Just got the word from the doctor that if Riley decides to be stubborn he will induce labor NLT 5am.

Riley Evan
DOB: 1 / 1 / 2018

:thewave:

(I will give the update)

Thanks for all the well wishes!

I hope everyone enjoys such equally incredibly joyous moments in the upcoming new year!

God bless.
Congrats.....may the new year bring nothing but healthy happy family members to you and your family

God bless.

Happy New Year!

Just got the word from the doctor that if Riley decides to be stubborn he will induce labor NLT 5am.

Riley Evan

(I will give the update)

I hope everyone enjoys such equally incredibly joyous moments in the upcoming new year!

How is everything going?

God bless.

Happy New Year!

Riley Evan

(I will give the update)

How is everything going?
Little Riley has decided to be stubborn. Labor has been induced, water broken, but it might be a while yet. Momma and baby, refusibg to come out just yet, are ok...but Riley will be born today.

Hope everyone is having a great New Years day...

I know you all are exhausted, but know it will soon be forgotten when that loved one makes his appearance!
Can’t wait to hear of his arrival!

God bless.

Happy New Year!

Riley Evan

(I will give the update)

How is everything going?
Little Riley has decided to be stubborn. Labor has been induced, water broken, but it might be a while yet. Momma and baby, refusibg to come out just yet, are ok...but Riley will be born today.

God bless.

Happy New Year!

Riley Evan

(I will give the update)

How is everything going?

Riley probably heard how cold it is outside his little haven! Hope mom is getting some rest. How about you? Did you get some sleep?

...and just like that the nurse tells us 'It's Party Time' - the baby's head is 'right there'. I just got kicked to the waiting room as my wife and my daughter's husband stay with the doctor for the delivery (only 2 family members).

HOOAH!

God bless.

Happy New Year!

Riley Evan

(I will give the update)

How is everything going?

Riley probably heard how cold it is outside his little haven! Hope mom is getting some rest. How about you? Did you get some sleep?
Dozed for about 5 minutes in the last 24hrs. No worries - I'm used to it. Military is good trainng for even this. :p

...and just like that the nurse tells us 'It's Party Time' - the baby's head is 'right there'. I just got kicked to the waiting room as my wife and my daughter's husband stay with the doctor for the delivery (only 2 family members).

HOOAH!
Hooray!! Party Time!

It's official - welcome to the world, Riley Evan!
Mom and baby are doing fine! Thanks for all the well-wishes!

Again, God bless, and a very Happy New Year to all!

Forum List

Back