🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy New Year

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Some cartoons for those who wish to bring in the new years with a laugh.

The year in editorial cartoons

iu

The above poster is from Idaho.

Just last night, he put up a post indicating there ought to be more Civility on this Message Board; and after two more posts...he was accusing people who he did not know of having Sex with Sheep---just because they were from Montana.

He is obviously the ultimate hypocrite and a very great fool, and he should apologize to the whole board...but as Mark Twain said----He is one of God's creatures, and all of God's creatures should be contemplated with respect....so I wish him a Happy New Year.

The above poster is from Idaho.

Just last night, he put up a post indicating there ought to be more Civility on this Message Board; and after two more posts...he was accusing people who he did not know of having Sex with Sheep---just because they were from Montana.

He is obviously the ultimate hypocrite and a very great fool, and he should apologize to the whole board...but as Mark Twain said----He is one of God's creatures, and all of God's creatures should be contemplated with respect....so I wish him a Happy New Year.

ROTFLMAO!

You are an ass, sir--but an amusing one, nonetheless. You are also an errant liar..as my posts are a matter of record--your lies are there for all to see. Kind of like a cat shitting on the kitchen floor..tries to cover it up..and yet..there it is.

I accused no one in particular of having sex with sheep..i repeated on old Montana joke..but I imagine you know that--as you were destroyed by me in logical argument..i guess this is your recourse. I never said there should be more civility on this board..as that would be akin to asking rain not to be wet. As for being from Idaho..well--it's right there for all to see--I'm sure they appreciate the pointer, though.

You show some classic troll symptoms..you should be right at home here. Do feel free though...lies from a proven liar have never bothered me..it is in you to conform to your nature..how could anyone think otherwise?

As for my being a fool..perhaps..the jury is still out, I think. But at least I'm capable of reasoned argument..without resorting to exaggeration or slanted sources--something you have yet to prove you can do. Purveying alt/right propaganda really does not count.

Do enjoy your New Year as well---and as a resolution..may I suggest you endeavor to take the pseudo out of your intellectual?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back