‘Hard to watch’: 63-yr-old man gets brutal beating after asking younger couple to vacate his pre-paid movie theater seats

What racism? Blacks causing mayhem on non- Blacks? This is now not 250 years ago when African Savages rounded up victims to sell to highest bidder. Thats over in the USA. Nothing left. Since the 60s'

Now about the nogo zones, unprovoked violence, attacks on Asians, swing first if Blacks feel disrespected or hear a word they dont like? Lol! Id be swinging all day if that was normal around Blacks. Wake up its 2023.
More racist babble, I don't even entertain that bullshit.

Bullshit, I have been to basketball and football games and whites are asked to move because they are sitting in the wrong seats. So save that weak ass argument.

cool-story-bro-6-1977117940.jpg

What message does it send when we have leftists suggesting that blacks should get lesser sentences for the identical crime?
A criminal justice system that is effective for whites and Orientals is insufficiently harsh for Negroes. Before the civil rights legislation was passed that was understood in the United States, and especially in the South. That is why, when a black man and a white man committed the same crime they black man was given quite a lot more punishment.

Let me help solve the problem of 'food deserts' in black communities (caused by racism).

Load up a bus and go shopping every week at any upscale supermarket in an affluent white suburb and see how fast a good grocery store appears in your neighborhood. ;)
That's idiotic.

Anyone who says they didn't know it was a black guy when they saw the headline is lying.

That is not racism. Sadly, it's pattern recognition.

The work that needs to be done is on that pattern, and that has nothing to do with white people.
For starters, we need to stop coddling criminals simply because they are disproportionately black.

1) We need to restore cash bail.

2) We need to stop the two-tier justice system where whites are now held to account for the same action that doesn’t bring charges when committed by a black. The most recent example is the guy who killed a homeless black lunatic on the subway. Yes, it happened a week after the Penny case, but this time, it was a black who did it - and for the same reason. The lunatic was threatening passengers. But this time, no charges - the killer was black.

3) We have to stop the leftist nonsense that because blacks were slaves, we should go easier on their descendants almost 200 years later. In California, there is a proposal that a judge consider the race of a criminal thug when pronouncing sentence due to “historical oppression.”

Example number 1,479 of Americans degrading into animals.

Another thing I noticed was there were barely any other people in the theater, despite the movie clearly already having started.

I guess even FL isn't exempt from Bidenomics.
When you own a 4UDK 65" Flat Panel TV, why pay $30 for sticky shoes and popcorn?

I like the movie experience, but if a black guy is sitting in my reserved seat, I won‘t point it out. We whites have to know our place.
If the movie theater is mostly empty, I don't see the point of asking someone to move.

Forum List

Back