‘Hard to watch’: 63-yr-old man gets brutal beating after asking younger couple to vacate his pre-paid movie theater seats

The savage had a dumb whitey mudshark with him? Does that post?

Yep i said it. I don't care anymore. It is every day.....millions of unprovoked violent Black killers running loose. First instinct, kill or gang attack anyone they encounter. Even over $5.
She will eventually have to pay the toll if she hasn't already.

Example number 1,479 of Americans degrading into animals.

Another thing I noticed was there were barely any other people in the theater, despite the movie clearly already having started.

I guess even FL isn't exempt from Bidenomics.
But you watched it anyway! What does that say about you?

Here it is. Would you agree that a person’s skin color should have no bearing on what punishment is meted out?

So why is it that you have never spoke out against the Justice System up to this point?

The Justice System in this country has always been based on the color of the skin.

The only time you speak of color not being a factor is when you think it doesn't give whites an advantage.

Another thing I noticed was there were barely any other people in the theater, despite the movie clearly already having started.

Florida truly sucks.

So why is it that you have never spoke out against the Justice System up to this point?

The Justice System in this country has always been based on the color of the skin.

The only time you speak of color not being a factor is when you think it doesn't give whites an advantage.
I would guess because no one has proposed law that would codify what you are talking about. If individual juries or judges are giving convicted criminals are handing out prison sentences based on skin color that's a problem. The solution to that problem isn't a law that gives out prison sentences based on skin color....

Yeah? So sayeth MSM. Or is it those actually commiting Crime getting locked down?

How many 42 count rap sheets do we need to see on a Black before a big newsworthy Crime makes it onto MSM. Wake up reverse racist.

That is to correct the problem.
See post #237

Why would giving person A a lesser prison sentence now do anything to atone for having given person B a greater prison sentence in the past just because person A and B had the same skin tone? Here's an idea. How about we give prison sentences commensurate with the crime the person was convicted of and not consider their race in any way.

Mouth froth mouth froth, the millions of guns should have saved him, mouth froth mouth froth.

Forum List

Back