‘Hard to watch’: 63-yr-old man gets brutal beating after asking younger couple to vacate his pre-paid movie theater seats

Another question is why wasn't this attacker shot and killed right on the spot ?
Irresponsible of the elderly guy to be in a movie theater mixing with the public, and being unarmed. If this attacker had tried to attack me like this, and most Florida residents, he would have gotten instant death.

He's lucky to be alive right now, but he'll probably get caught eventually. Cops will offer a reward, and somebody will act on it. This guy is toast.
The first Walmart he walks into will sink him. Walmart uses facial recognition in all of their stores and shares with law enforcement.

In Florida, that would be fine.

But in NY, the leftists would put the white guy in prison for 15 years for defending himself against a violent black.

The lesson is: if you are white and want to go to the movies, do so in a red state.
See this is where white racist logic runs to shit, how many folks do you think go to that movie theater and have never had an incident like this.

You idiots kill me, now ONE black man commits a crime and you tag it to EVERY black man in the State of Florida as a criminal. As if there are NO white criminals committing crimes.

See this is where white racist logic runs to shit, how many folks do you think go to that movie theater and have never had an incident like this.

You idiots kill me, now ONE black man commits a crime and you tag it to EVERY black man in the State of Florida as a criminal. As if there are NO white criminals committing crimes.
The problem is the message it sends if the violent black isn’t sent to jail for assault.

So whites don't display obnoxious behavior? So why is it when a white man shows his ass, every white man isn't labeled as obnoxious?
I haven’t heard you condemn the violent black guy’s behavior and agree he should be charged with and convicted for assault and battery.

(I believe there is an additional penalty for attacking an older person so as to discourage cowardly but strong young thugs from picking on more vulnerable victims.)

I haven’t heard you condemn the violent black guy’s behavior and agree he should be charged with and convicted for assault and battery.

(I believe there is an additional penalty for attacking an older person so as to discourage cowardly but strong young thugs from picking on more vulnerable victims.)
The dude should be thrown in jail and prosecuted for his crimes, you haven't heard me claim he was innocent and should be just let go either.

The crime in the video is unacceptable and I expect the dude will be found. The racism in this thread is also unacceptable. What is wrong with you folks? How did you get so broken?

What message does it send when we have leftists suggesting that blacks should get lesser sentences for the identical crime?
Well we know black folks get significantly more time than whites do for the same crime, but we don't hear the right complain about that. Get me some examples of leftist who suggest black folks should get lesser sentences for crime.

So you admit where people spend money it increases prices?

Wow, you're finally getting somewhere.

Soon we'll be able to introduce you to an actual economics course.

Have you boned up on your 4th grade reading skills?
Yep, violence is new. Lol, we did not have these problems years ago. Hilarious

If a young white man who had been sitting in a seat reserved for an old black man beat up the old black man when the black man asked him politely to leave, this would have generated a full scale black ghetto riot.

It would be played on TV 24-7 with outraged LW loons screaming hate crime, racist Trump supporters! Of course i would miss it all. No news since NOV04 2020.

Remember Fentynal Floyd? Trayvon? Furgeson? Thats different.

As soon as the attack began, I'd assume their intent was to kill or severely injure me and I'd put at least two rounds into him. I don't bother people. I mind my own business and stay out of others but there is no way I'll just allow someone to beat me down when I've done nothing to deserve it.

Even in a minor car accident the Blacks cause, when you pull over there is a history of them on immediate violent attack. Be forewarned. Maybe safer to drive off to Police or insurance if you see the others look?

Last edited:
The savage had a dumb whitey mudshark with him? Does that post?

Yep i said it. I don't care anymore. It is every day.....millions of unprovoked violent Black killers running loose. First instinct, kill or gang attack anyone they encounter. Even over $5.

Me either, but fighting about it is pretty stupid.

I've seen whole gangs go into theaters and watch movies, but they didn't start any fights.

I did tell my whitebread-ass cousin to not say a fuckin' thing.
Newer theatres here have several smaller auditoriums, feature several different movies, and have cushy, reclining seats that are assigned. You can buy your ticket and select your seat online. Be sure to pick one away from the rear speakers ("Surround Sound" is the worst thing that has ever happened to movies).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back