Harris 2024!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Not since Lincoln at Gettysburg or Reagan at Normandy has any political leader ever presented such moving statements.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic."

“It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down”

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."

"We've got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to take this seriously."

"Understanding that right now on the issue of energy, our allies have stood firm and unified in a way that many of the pundits didn’t predict would happen, to ensure that we are unified in our approach to this issue."

"As you know, on this issue, for example, we applaud Germany in terms of what it has done as it relates to Nord Stream 2. As it relates to what we need to do domestically as well as what we need to do in terms of this issue generally, we have, as the president said, to reevaluate what we’re doing in terms of strategic oil reserves here in the United States to make sure that it will not have an impact, or we can mitigate the impact on the American consumer."

Diversity hire in real-time! I love that the Democrats have backed themselves into a corner, and are now asking Biden to step down. The VP is often in the position of being in training to become the next president, and now Democrats are stuck with who would be the right candidate. If they go this route, they may be putting a white man in place to replace a black female. :popcorn:

Diversity hire in real-time! I love that the Democrats have backed themselves into a corner, and are now asking Biden to step down. The VP is often in the position of being in training to become the next president, and now Democrats are stuck with who would be the right candidate. If they go this route, they may be putting a white man in place to replace a black female. :popcorn:
I think they’re stuck with Airhead-on-her-Knees, and they know it. The problem is we have a big segment of the population who think female blackness overrides any lack of qualifications, and the race could be close.

Not since Lincoln at Gettysburg or Reagan at Normandy has any political leader ever presented such moving statements.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic."

“It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down”

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."

"We've got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to take this seriously."

"Understanding that right now on the issue of energy, our allies have stood firm and unified in a way that many of the pundits didn’t predict would happen, to ensure that we are unified in our approach to this issue."

"As you know, on this issue, for example, we applaud Germany in terms of what it has done as it relates to Nord Stream 2. As it relates to what we need to do domestically as well as what we need to do in terms of this issue generally, we have, as the president said, to reevaluate what we’re doing in terms of strategic oil reserves here in the United States to make sure that it will not have an impact, or we can mitigate the impact on the American consumer."
You know the scariest thing? She and Quid Pro Joe probably understand each other perfectly.

Or because she was highly qualified.

And they weren't exactly high paying, they were advisory boards.
Oh, brother. You shouldn't say such things when I can do an angry dragon over my keyboard. That is just unreal, somebody actually INSINUATING that Cackles may have been highly qualified. It is to sigh audibly.

Has accomplished more than you ever will, Wet Fart.
So has Mike Pence, but I don't see you celebrating that, dingleberry. You seem a little, how do we say it in the real world, selective in your praise. What exactly would you consider her "highly qualified" to do? I'll save you some embarrassment by taking away one thing that Vice Presidents are supposed to do well, public speaking. She's terrible at that.

Forum List

Back