Harris accepts CNN debate invitation for October 23

That's a higher number than we were getting during the Obama Administration and Jae Johnson declared it a "crisis"! How is allowing thousands a day (not counting the get away's!) securing the border? We can't handle what we have now. The left thinks it's good policy to let more in?
Democrat Mayors and Governors are declaring that they can't pay for the services for the illegals they have now...so how can letting thousands MORE illegals enter the country be intelligent policy?

I would have thought he would welcome the chance to "humiliate" her again.
His dismal campaign needs a lift as most polls see him sinking.

Or has he already given up ? He can see the writing on the wall. Maybe he is spending his time planning to avoid prison.

It all looks rather gloomy and even a nightly blow job from Loomer is a scant compensation.

Still its hard to sympathise with the fat orange loser.
Debate for what? People are already voting

Kicked his ass? She had the questions in advance. The moderators were only fact checking him and not her. Three against one isn't an ass kicking...it's just one more example of how the Main Stream Media is willing to totally abandon journalistic ethics when Trump is involved. ABC should be ashamed of itself. There is a reason why their viewership is tanking...they aren't trustworthy!
Looks like you got all kinds of lame excuses and conspiracy theories, none of which excuse the fact that Trump got his butt kicked by Kamala. Just makes you sound desperate

It's not about "gotcha" moments...it's about policy that works! What Kamala Harris policy works? If it does...then why hasn't it worked for the past 3 1/2 years?

Trump is better on the border.
Really?
Then why did Trump vote against the bill?
A bill, that would become a LAW?
A border bill that hasn't been introduced in over 20 years, to improve the border situation?
He's better on inflation.
Really?

He's better on foreign policy.
WTF?

If this election is decided by policy and competence then it's not even close...Trump wins by a wide margin.
Too damned funny.

On both fronts.

Trump Vows to End Electric Vehicle 'Mandate' on Day One​

1727101449276.png
Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › trump-v...

Jul 19, 2024 — Former President Donald Trump used his nomination speech to take aim at President Joe Biden's electric vehicle policies, vowing to action ...

Between Attacks on Electric Cars, Trump Says They're ' ...​

1727101558138.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › trump-electric-vehicles-musk

Jul 25, 2024 — The former president's comments on E.V.s have shifted since he has grown more friendly with Elon Musk, the billionaire head of Tesla.

It’d just be sadistic to whoop her ass again…besides people are already voting
Trump had no issue before.........

There were three initially planned scheduled presidential debates. The first presidential debate took place on September 29, 2020. The next presidential debate was scheduled to take place on October 15 but was later canceled due to Trump's COVID-19 diagnosis and refusal to appear remotely rather than in person.

Trump had no issue before.........

There were three initially planned scheduled presidential debates. The first presidential debate took place on September 29, 2020. The next presidential debate was scheduled to take place on October 15 but was later canceled due to Trump's COVID-19 diagnosis and refusal to appear remotely rather than in person.
The Harris team doesn’t really want her out there, she’s a train wreck when asked specifics

CNN. has already hosted a debate why should they host another? Despite the pretty clear bias of ABC and their moderators that debate didn’t really move the needle and as early voting has already started in several states it seems silly to have a debate after many people have already voted. Debates need to happen before early voting starts not after.

Really?

Then WHY is Harris asking................. and your dear leader is dodging?
She will accept a FOX/NEWSMAX debate then. If we do not get answers from her then, well we all know what she is going to do if installed into power. She was not even at Joe's cabinet meeting last week. Jill was in charge. No wonder we are screwed.

She will accept a FOX/NEWSMAX debate then.
I don't care, Harris should do another debate, on FOX, "news"max or you tube, even Tucker.
If we do not get answers from her then, well we all know what she is going to do if installed into power.
Can't help it if you don't listen to words.
She was not even at Joe's cabinet meeting last week. Jill was in charge. No wonder we are screwed.

He doesn’t want to do anymore with her. He said so right after he got whooped after the ABC debate

How do you think that he got his ass whooped?

Sure. I’d love to see a Fox debate.

I thought that you would. You're one of the somewhat lefties who believes in equality and makes more sense once I can understand where you're coming from. Sometimes anyways as I don't agree with you all the time.

How do you think that he got his ass whooped?

I thought that you would. You're one of the somewhat lefties who believes in equality and makes more sense once I can understand where you're coming from. Sometimes anyways as I don't agree with you all the time.
I thought that Trump embarrassed himself by going down his conspiracy rabbit holes and making false claims that can easily be debunked. He does this stuff on a regular basis during his rallies and “friendly” media circles. But when doing that in the mainstream for the masses, it doesn’t land well. So he came up way short and left with a bunch of negatives.

Kamala over performed… I thought she had a good shot of getting whooped by Trump and leaving with a bunch of blunders. But she stood up to Trump and made many strong points that left her with momentum.

That’s how I saw it

I thought that Trump embarrassed himself by going down his conspiracy rabbit holes and making false claims that can easily be debunked.

Like what? Do any stand out to you so I can let you know whether or not I agree?

Like what? Do any stand out to you so I can let you know whether or not I agree?
The repetition of claiming the last election was rigged and stolen is unproven and super dangerous for our democracy…. Bringing up conspiracies about Haitians eating pets and then falsely claiming they are illegal is terribly divisive and stirs up all kinds of xeonophobia, racism and hatred.

He also lied about crime stats that actually spiked in 2019 when he was prez and several other issues.

Forum List

Back