Harris believes her appointed Brown Shirts have every right to walk into your home and “check to see if you're being responsible.”

I did not admit that. I said she would not do it. Your 3 year old vid means nothing, as she is now the gun owning woman vice president, that would shoot to defend her home. You lost your narrative with the Oprah interview.
You mean Harris lost hers.

I did not admit that. I said she would not do it. Your 3 year old vid means nothing, as she is now the gun owning woman vice president, that would shoot to defend her home. You lost your narrative with the Oprah interview.
You said she would not do it. She said she would. One of you is a lying sack of shit.

Which one?

Why do you support Harris and her notion that she can send her storm troopers into your house to force compliance?

truecTDS when you hump Trump’s leg like an unneutered mutt.
I already said that I condemn any gun grabbers

Unlike you TDS tRumpers

You don’t mind if he says it

Ever wonder why people say that you are in a cult?

I already said that I condemn any gun grabbers

Unlike you TDS tRumpers

You don’t mind if he says it

Ever wonder why people say that you are in a cult?
Ever wonder why you people sre Trump humpers?

Ever wonder why you people sre Trump humpers?
😂

1727010758969.png

You went from she didn’t say it, to it wasn’t a plan, to she said it but would never do it.

All while throwing in some bullshit Oprah diversion from the topic.

And when backed into a corner all you have is “Grow up”. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :dance:

Yet if Trump so much as utters something, it's taken out of context, reported as lies all over the 'media', and touted as his 'plan', regardless of whether or not it could actually happen. And these assholes set their hair on fire screaming about 'democracy' being under minded and call him Hitler. It's truly bizarre, I don't know how someone like White gets to this point, it's true brain washing, or he never had a brain to begin with and is very easily manipulated. It's apparent and obvious, two sets of rules applied to the same situation depending on who is being talked about, and they're completely deaf, dumb, and blind to it all, to the point that they do it themselves. Scary stuff, it makes you wonder what else they can be convinced of, I believe some of them would be okay with rounding up 'Trump supporters' and jailing or killing them, and would see no problem with that, it's Nazi Germany all over again.

Don't play stupid, even if it comes naturally. If it wasn't for the Oprah interview, this would not have come up, forcing somebody do dig up a grainy 3 year old vid, that did not worry me, even back then, though I do keep weapons and ammunition, and travel armed, including across state lines into states that also recognize my permit, signed off by DHS. So nothing about me suspicious, or needing to be investigated. So, I was unconcerned and now, even more unconcerned.

So one candidate running for president says something and you're 'unconcerned', but the other candidate says something similar and that one is 'Hitler', going to 'take over' the country and destroy democracy? You're a picture perfect example of a brain dead, amoral, TDS suffering idiot. 🤡

You said she would not do it. She said she would. One of you is a lying sack of shit.

Which one?

Plus he believes that she actually owns a gun, she's been a proven liar, yet he believes everything that comes out of her mouth, except when it's a 'grainy 3 year old video'. Can't make this shit up, these people are fucking zombies.

Show me anywhere that I have supported Harris 😂

Cults are funny people 😂

You're entire MO in a thread about Harris has been to bash Trump, without one word regarding the topic of the Op, and you ask to show where you've 'supported' Harris, get the fuck outta here. :auiqs.jpg:

You're entire MO in a thread about Harris has been to bash Trump, without one word regarding the topic of the Op, and you ask to show where you've 'supported' Harris, get the fuck outta here. :auiqs.jpg:
I did say that I condemn ALL gun grabbers

😂tRumpers

So you are saying Harris is racist, cuz she claims “stand your ground” is racist.

Must be why she crawfished so fast on her claim she would shoot an intruder into her home.

You lost this entire thread, Simp.

Which one?
I don't think she will do it, based on her knowledge of the law. You can try maga labels to people and their opinions all you like, but does not mean you have a clue, or that you defined anything, other than yourself as a name caller. I said what I think and your name baiting is not going to make me change my opinion. She says the own a weapon. You have not proved she doesn't. She said if someone breaks in, they get shot. I am down with both those positions. I guess you can put it to the test, if you do not believe. Simply go break in and see if you get shot. I know what would happen, if you broke into my house in the middle of the night. I would shoot whatever the dog leaves, if still standing.

So one candidate running for president says something and you're 'unconcerned', but the other candidate says something similar and that one is 'Hitler', going to 'take over' the country and destroy democracy? You're a picture perfect example of a brain dead, amoral, TDS suffering idiot. 🤡
I believe a Republic President will probably be the one, to use troops to disarm, as they have backed in before, when it was carried out. That raises the statistical probability, having done so, before, and talking in current election cycle about using troops for domestic law enforcement.

I don't think she will do it, based on her knowledge of the law. You can try maga labels to people and their opinions all you like, but does not mean you have a clue, or that you defined anything, other than yourself as a name caller. I said what I think and your name baiting is not going to make me change my opinion. She says the own a weapon. You have not proved she doesn't. She said if someone breaks in, they get shot. I am down with both those positions. I guess you can put it to the test, if you do not believe. Simply go break in and see if you get shot. I know what would happen, if you broke into my house in the middle of the night. I would shoot whatever the dog leaves, if still standing.
Once again stupid, her Oprah comments are unrelated to her jackboot position she laid out in the OP.

Try to stay on topic.

Forum List

Back