Harris believes her appointed Brown Shirts have every right to walk into your home and “check to see if you're being responsible.”

I did say that I condemn ALL gun grabbers

😂tRumpers

After you were challenged, all you did was harp on Trump with nothing to say about the Harris comments, which the thread is actually about, until you were called out on it.

I don't think she will do it, based on her knowledge of the law. You can try maga labels to people and their opinions all you like, but does not mean you have a clue, or that you defined anything, other than yourself as a name caller. I said what I think and your name baiting is not going to make me change my opinion. She says the own a weapon. You have not proved she doesn't. She said if someone breaks in, they get shot. I am down with both those positions. I guess you can put it to the test, if you do not believe. Simply go break in and see if you get shot. I know what would happen, if you broke into my house in the middle of the night. I would shoot whatever the dog leaves, if still standing.

So you believe her when she says she owns a gun and will shoot you if you come into her house uninvited, but you don't believe her when she says she'd use the force of government to force their way into your home to be sure you're storing your weapons safely? :laughing0301:

I believe a Republic President will probably be the one, to use troops to disarm, as they have backed in before, when it was carried out. That raises the statistical probability, having done so, before, and talking in current election cycle about using troops for domestic law enforcement.

Who did that 'before'?

If harris is elected she will have a group of brownshirts breaking into your home to ensure you are being “responsible” - this scary stuff

So you believe her when she says she owns a gun and will shoot you if you come into her house uninvited, but you don't believe her when she says she'd use the force of government to force their way into your home to be sure you're storing your weapons safely? :laughing0301:
I have no compelling evidence, she does not. So, until that evidence is produce, I will simply act in reliance, as it does me no harm.

Comrades Kamala: “Just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible.”

Harris believes her appointed Brown Shirts have every right to walk into your home and “check to see if you're being responsible.”

Just remember, her values have not changed.

Not without a warrant..

Who did that 'before'?
George SonovaBush, after Hurricane Katrina, when Federalize National Guard were used as back to Louisiana State Police and New Orleans Police department to disarm all civilians in the area. They not only confiscated in affected slum areas, but middle class neighborhoods and even high end gated communities, going door to door. You can look it up, even finding video.

I have no compelling evidence, she does not. So, until that evidence is produce, I will simply act in reliance, as it does me no harm.
The 'compelling evidence' came right out of her mouth idiot. I'll remind you of this the next time you insist that Trump 'said something'. :auiqs.jpg:

George SonovaBush, after Hurricane Katrina, when Federalize National Guard were used as back to Louisiana State Police and New Orleans Police department to disarm all civilians in the area. They not only confiscated in affected slum areas, but middle class neighborhoods and even high end gated communities, going door to door. You can look it up, even finding video.
https://www.nraila.org/media/PDFs/NAGIN_complaint.declaratory.injunctive.relief.pdf

Not according to this, the DEMOCRAT mayor ordered it.

The 'compelling evidence' came right out of her mouth idiot. I'll remind you of this the next time you insist that Trump 'said something'. :auiqs.jpg:
What did I insist Trump said? Something about eating cats?

Those troops were Title 10 funded by George. His Troops. His responsibility. You can delegate authority, but never responsibility. It don't work that way. He did not have them stand down. So, he gets the blame. Congress did not like it, and passed legislation to help injure not done again, but now that it was done in an emergency, everybody knows it can be done again as an emergency, such as trump declaring and emergence, taking emergency action and nothing done about it, as the Supremes now say presidential actions taken to perform his duties are beyond the law. This is another reason, to vote to make sure he never sets foot in that office again.

Those troops were Title 10 funded by George. His Troops. His responsibility. You can delegate authority, but never responsibility. It don't work that way. He did not have them stand down. So, he gets the blame. Congress did not like it, and passed legislation to help injure not done again, but now that it was done in an emergency, everybody knows it can be done again as an emergency, such as trump declaring and emergence, taking emergency action and nothing done about it, as the Supremes now say presidential actions taken to perform his duties are beyond the law. This is another reason, to vote to make sure he never sets foot in that office again.

Yeah, who declared 'emergencies' during covid and took away rights, Democrat governors.

And your excuse is lame, as usual.

She's a commie. That's all the reason she needs to deprive you of your rights, and she will. MAGA

Doesn't matter what he said, according to you it's not 'compelling evidence' that he'd do it. :laughing0301:
Well, I didn't think he would send his mob on the Capital, but he did.

Yeah, who declared 'emergencies' during covid and took away rights, Democrat governors.

And your excuse is lame, as usual.
We shut down, because Trump ordered it and opened back up when he ordered. I have no idea what your governor did to you.

Forum List

Back