Harris/Biden "accidentally" gave the Taliban $239 million

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Stunning incompetence is the hallmark of EVERY facet of the Harris/Biden administration, from the border, to the Secret Service, to the IRS, to the State Department literally giving our enemies money.

Vote them out FOR GOOD in November.

More likely a "back door" that the Democrats set up to fund the Taliban. The Biden administration has given billions to Iran, why not a quarter billion to the Taliban?

Stunning incompetence

I don't believe any of it is incompetence.

No one is accidentally wrong about everything 100% of the time.

That is mathematically impossible.

Now we have a presidential candidate who is not natural born therefore ineligible for office who no one voted for who hates Christmas, who won't take questions who threw out the current selected president so she could run who won't even debate her opponent.

I don't believe any of it is incompetence.

No one is accidentally wrong about everything 100% of the time.

That is mathematically impossible.

Now we have a presidential candidate who is not natural born therefore ineligible for office who no one voted for who hates Christmas, who won't take questions who threw out the current selected president so she could run who won't even debate her opponent.
BINGO!

The Taliban expected to be paid well for their part in protecting America's defeated army as it evacuated from Karndahar

Thanks to the Taliban and either Trump's or Biden's planning, it was a huge success!

Agreed.

An accident would be something hiding in Joe Biden's pants.
And now Heels Up is leaving the stump to respond to events in the middle east--I feel soooo much better now, SMFH. A brain dead incompetent with NO foreign policy experience directing US policy during a crisis. God help us.

And now Heels Up is leaving the stump to respond to events in the middle east--I feel soooo much better now, SMFH. A brain dead incompetent with NO foreign policy experience directing US policy during a crisis. God help us.
They are a dime a dozen on the Left

Stunning incompetence is the hallmark of EVERY facet of the Harris/Biden administration, from the border, to the Secret Service, to the IRS, to the State Department literally giving our enemies money.

Vote them out FOR GOOD in November.

But but but but but but but, it was for humanitarian reasons.

Forum List

Back