Harris/Biden administration approves $20 billion weapons sale to Israel

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This should be a popular topic at the DNC convention!

Can't wait for the reaction from the Hamas/Antifa/BLM wing of the party 🔥 🔥 🔥

US approves $20 billion weapon sale to Israel as fears grow of wider war in the Middle East​

The United States will move forward with a massive $20 billion arms sale to Israel that will send scores of fighter jets and loads of air-to-air missiles, tank ammunition and other weapons of war to the embattled country – as fears of a wider conflict in the Middle East continue to grow.

“The United States is committed to the security of Israel, and it is vital to US national interests to assist Israel to develop and maintain a strong and ready self-defense capability,” the State Department said in a press release announcing the plan.

“This proposed sale is consistent with those objectives.”

Last edited:
No, it was sent to US defence contractors.....I'm sure some grift will be coming the DNC's way..

Nothing was sent anywhere, it was an agreement to sell $20 billion worth of weapons, including F-15 fighters, to the Israeli government.

The left will hate this because Jews are gaining a better ability to defend themselves from Islamic terrorists.

This should be a popular topic at the DNC convention!
Can't wait for the reaction from the Hamas/Antifa/BLM wing of the party

Well, we already know that the pro-Hamas crowd will be protesting at the DNC, not that the democrats apparently really care much, but what gets me is that while I've seen zero threads here from any democrat complaining about Biden or the Harris campaign, I've seen tons of threads here complaining about Trump.

And anyone who posts that maybe Trump and Vance might not be running the best most ideal campaign against Harris, instead of an honest assessment, simply gets panned by Trump supporters who obstinately refuse to accept that Trump is not perfect or has any chance of losing.

People who do that, usually lose.

Forum List

Back