Harris Fundraisers: F*** the White Women

Black activists tied to VP Harris. Not Harris herself. No one associated with her campaign. :)

For those of you retards too stupid for basic reading comprehension..

Oh yeah....I heard it on X. It must be true. :auiqs.jpg:
Feebs. :)
Fundraisers for her.

Notice the other two applauded her and agreed.

Fundraisers for her.

Notice the other two applauded her and agreed.
I can be a fundraiser for her. You could be a fundraiser for her. Neither one of us matter.
If this was someone on her staff or in her campaign circle, it would be news worthy.

Right now, you members of Alt-Right Nation are looking for ANYTHING to stick to Harris.
This...ain't it. :auiqs.jpg:

I can be a fundraiser for her. You could be a fundraiser for her. Neither one of us matter.
If this was someone on her staff or in her campaign circle, it would be news worthy.

Right now, you members of Alt-Right Nation are looking for ANYTHING to stick to Harris.

Really? Have you visited the Biden-Kamala White House over 50 times to meet with Kamala like these two in the video have?

It's like throwing spaghetti against the wall and seeing if it sticks.:hyper:

Just another no name donor, huh?

Here is the other no name small time fundraiser:
IMG_6769.jpeg

Black activists tied to VP Harris. Not Harris herself. No one associated with her campaign. :)

For those of you retards too stupid for basic reading comprehension..

Oh yeah....I heard it on X. It must be true. :auiqs.jpg:
Feebs. :)
Unless those women were actors, it's true racism. Something white women should remember when they go to vote. As for their ties to Harris, she'd use her very best southern, black woman dialect/cackle in response.

Doesn't matter. The #1 issue for Americans is the very thing Harris failed at miserably. The border. #2>Bidenomics. Doesn't sound like pigment is very high on the list...

Unless those women were actors, it's true racism. Something white women should remember when they go to vote. As for their ties to Harris, she'd use her very best southern, black woman dialect/cackle.
Doesn't matter. The #1 issue for Americans is the very thing Harris failed at miserably. The border. #2>Bidenomics. Doesn't sound like pigment is very high on the list...

The GOP should run this over and over again tying Harris to it

The GOP should run this over and over again tying Harris to it
It was her only job! :laugh:
The true job as per Obama is to remove the borders, and he has succeeded. She was chosen to word salad her way through the invasion. 13 million American hating illegals later, and the invasion continues. Add to that the $20,000 they are given, free housing and medical and dental it is really adding up.

It was her only job! :laugh:
The true job as per Obama is to remove the borders, and he has succeeded. She was chosen to word salad her way through the invasion. 13 million American hating illegals later, and the invasion continues. Add to that the $20,000 they are given, plus free housing and medical and dental it is really adding up.
Irish old lady, please have some relevance.

Forum List

Back