Harris Has A Plan To Help The Poor And The Middle Class

Neither of these candidates have any clue about supporting workers. The dems want to give money to breeders. That will incentivize them to breed and not work. We just heard the Old Weird Guy's views of paying for child care .... don' worry 'bout it.
God forbid low income people are allowed to breed

I call bullshit
Nobody forced banks to do anything
No way that poor people defaulting on loans cause an economic collapse
The executive orders exist, causing banks to be required to give shady loans.

You can put your head in the sand, but it’s a fact. You might not like it, but it’s concrete.

I know it sucks to have your narrative busted, but at least attempt to exercise your intellect.

Wait a minute, what was that again? I was thinking recently as lefty posters on here proudly proclaim that Harris has a plan to help the poor and the middle class and I was wondering, why do they need help? Then the answer occurred to me. The poor and the middle class need help because Biden/Harris have done so badly and Americans are hurting so much after 3 1/2 years of them, with polls showing Americans trust Trump more on the economy than Kamala Harris, someone needs a plan to help the poor and the middle class.

The only remaining question is, do we trust the very people who messed it up to begin with or do we trust Trump? Polls have consistently shown that Americans trust Trump more than Harris when it comes to the economy and some other issues as well. So, I guess the answer is simple. If we want to help the poor and the middle class, VOTE TRUMP because the other way has been going on for 3 1/2 years now and it hasn't been working. Things keep on getting worse.
Kama Kama ding dong will use joy and vibes, she has nothing else.

Wait a minute, what was that again? I was thinking recently as lefty posters on here proudly proclaim that Harris has a plan to help the poor and the middle class and I was wondering, why do they need help? Then the answer occurred to me. The poor and the middle class need help because Biden/Harris have done so badly and Americans are hurting so much after 3 1/2 years of them, with polls showing Americans trust Trump more on the economy than Kamala Harris, someone needs a plan to help the poor and the middle class.

The only remaining question is, do we trust the very people who messed it up to begin with or do we trust Trump? Polls have consistently shown that Americans trust Trump more than Harris when it comes to the economy and some other issues as well. So, I guess the answer is simple. If we want to help the poor and the middle class, VOTE TRUMP because the other way has been going on for 3 1/2 years now and it hasn't been working. Things keep on getting worse.

Harrisgiveaways.....to fight Bidenomics.

In the last six Presidents, 40 million jobs have been added under Democrats and less than 1 million by Republicans.

Unfortunately, Democrats have had to repair the collapsed economy of Republicans

Actually, it's the reverse.......The GOP does not create as many jobs because they cleaning up (i.e. Reagan after Carter) after the disasters the democrats have created. Nixon after Johnson was a great one. Notice Carter and Johnson had one term.

Nixon and Reagan were re-elected.

Forum List

Back