Harris Has A Plan To Help The Poor And The Middle Class

Clinton caused the housing crisis.
Biden caused our inflation crisis.
Nice try at revisionist history

Bush crashed the economy after three years in office. Can’t blame Clinton

Inflation was a global crisis not a Biden crisis

Nice try at revisionist history

Bush crashed the economy after three years in office. Can’t blame Clinton
He passed the law forcing banks to give out bad shady loans in the name of “all Americans deserve a house” ideology. He owns it.
Inflation was a global crisis not a Biden crisis
Biden added 5.5 trillion in new spending, which massively inflated the American currency. He owns that.

He passed the law forcing banks to give out bad shady loans in the name of “all Americans deserve a house” ideology. He owns it.

Biden added 5.5 trillion in new spending, which massively inflated the American currency. He owns that.
More revisionist economics

Nobody forced banks to make bad loans.
Republicans relaxed government oversight that allowed greedy banks to flourish

Biden spent on Infrastructure, semiconductors, energy, healthcare
Trump ran deficits to give record tax cuts to billionaires

More revisionist economics

Nobody forced banks to make bad loans.
Republicans relaxed government oversight that allowed greedy banks to flourish
You must have been asleep during the Clinton presidency:

Through executive order, he marshaled 10 federal agencies under a little-known task force to enforce new "flexible" mortgage underwriting guidelines to boost low-income and minority homeownership.

For the first time, banks were ordered to qualify low-income borrowers with spotty credit. The 1994 policy planted the seeds of the mortgage crisis, as lenders eventually abandoned prudent underwriting altogether.

Banks were forced via Clinton executive orders

Stop getting history wrong. I’m glad I could correct you. Just tell the truth going forward.

What is done, is done

We have had Supply Side policies for 40 years
In that time, the middle class has been stagnant as real wages and benefits have been cut and corporate profits skyrocket.

Why give money to those who obviously don’t need it?
Rather than invest in more jobs and higher pay…..they just keep it
It's theirs to begin with, dumbass. business owners take the most risk.

You must have been asleep during the Clinton presidency:

Through executive order, he marshaled 10 federal agencies under a little-known task force to enforce new "flexible" mortgage underwriting guidelines to boost low-income and minority homeownership.

For the first time, banks were ordered to qualify low-income borrowers with spotty credit. The 1994 policy planted the seeds of the mortgage crisis, as lenders eventually abandoned prudent underwriting altogether.

Banks were forced via Clinton executive orders

Stop getting history wrong. I’m glad I could correct you. Just tell the truth going forward.
I love watching you guys pin the 2008 economic collapse on our poorest citizens
People who have less than one percent of our wealth somehow brought our nation to its knees

That collapse was caused by greed and speculation, not some poor person trying to buy a home

People who have less than one percent of our wealth somehow brought our nation to its knees

That collapse was caused by greed and speculation, not some poor person trying to buy a home
Wait, are you trying to say that the poor who normally would not qualify to borrow large sums of money to buy a house made all those mortgage payments on time and didn't default on them? Are you sure you were around then?

That’s an admission that you can’t refute that Clinton forced banks to give shady loans, which caused the collapse. Your bleeding heart, victim extrapolation and spin aren’t even worth addressing

Thank you for acknowledging your error. Maybe Democrats should focus more on policy wisdom than emotional ideologies, and we can avoid these foreseeable bad outcomes

Forum List

Back