Harris leads Trump by 4 points in 3 battleground states

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Magadonia can't keep using the excuse that Harris is in a "Honeymoon phase." The momentum hasn't stopped and it continues to grow. She is on a clear course to win this election and Trump is spending his time ripping on Joe Rogan, conjuring up conspiracy theories in Georgia, attacking other Republicans, and calling John Tester fat.

Magadonia can't keep using the excuse that Harris is in a "Honeymoon phase." The momentum hasn't stopped and it continues to grow. She is on a clear course to win this election and Trump is spending his time ripping on Joe Rogan, conjuring up conspiracy theories in Georgia, attacking other Republicans, and calling John Tester fat.

I posted this earlier today and was loudly berated by the faithful.

I posted this earlier today and was loudly berated by the faithful.

They're in complete denial, just like they were in 2020. Just like they were in the midterm elections. These people are no longer able to process a reality that does not agree with their mental model of the world

They're in complete denial, just like they were in 2020. Just like they were in the midterm elections. These people are no longer able to process a reality that does not agree with their mental model of the world
Reality is that your gal refuses to be asked any questions about her record. She's got no place to go down from here.

Reality is that your gal refuses to be asked any questions about her record. She's got no place to go down from here.

Your candidate is losing because he's trash and when he loses you'll blame everyone and everything except for him and yourselves for stupidly nominating him again when it was obvious to everyone outside of your cult.

Forum List

Back