Harris loves her new policies "for the People"--but not enough to implement them now (says Vance)

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

(I paraphrased Vance in my title)

It isn't just Vance saying this, but he has a great way of saying things.

Great choice, Trump :)

(That last one was a little less than great, obviously :eek: )

Vance says kamel wants to ship jobs overseas. ---Point 1:10 -We knew that but a lot of people who vote don't know these things.

I didn't know Nippon Steel was trying to buy US Steel (the company)! That should be against the law! The Chinese are attempting to "bury us" like Khrushchev threated to do (speaking for the former USSR)

Last edited:
Harris is not the president.

Trump was president and didn't do the things he's saying he wants to do now.

She's not the President.

He knows this, right?
nice cop out you give that witch
Democrat pushback and rejection .. get caught up on in the 2020s. It's not 1960s anymore with your anti-white diatribes.
yeh I was thinking about this some time ago, about how the dims seem stuck in the (1960s) past with all this racism, racism BS

I thought we were supposed to be "unburdened from what use to burden us"

LOL

Harris is not President and has a Republican controlled House that would rather shut down the Country than lift a finger to help the American people

At about Point 4:20 Vance asks the Q (paraphrase)

How, if kamel can't even do a [lengthy] interview with a [friendly] reporter, is she going to deal with Putin and Jinping?

Excellent question voters need the answer to, although some of us got the answer a long time ago. The left are letting America go to Hell while they help other countries,

which reminds me that.. I think it is in this video somewhere, Vance calls kamel what she is, a globalist.

Democrat pushback and rejection .. get caught up on in the 2020s. It's not 1960s anymore with your anti-white diatribes.
Shut the fuck up. I'm living in the 2020s and you MAGAs want to go back to the 1950's. Anti white diatribes my ass. Anti racist opposition to whites who are racist. If you ain't racist what I post doesn't bother you. So you give yourself away son.

Harris is not President and has a Republican controlled House that would rather shut down the Country than lift a finger to help the American people
I realize a lot of dumb things are said during election season, but pretending that a Vice President is a King who can just make law is nibbling at the fringes of "stupid".

At about Point 4:20 Vance asks the Q (paraphrase)

How, if kamel can't even do a [lengthy] interview with a [friendly] reporter, is she going to deal with Putin and Jinping?

Excellent question voters need the answer to, although some of us got the answer a long time ago. The left are letting America go to Hell while they help other countries,

which reminds me that.. I think it is in this video somewhere, Vance calls kamel what she is, a globalist.

Trump punked out to Putin on a global stage. Harris has nothing to answer to. You scrubs are going to learn a hard lesson in a few short days.

Shut the fuck up. I'm living in the 2020s and you MAGAs want to go back to the 1950's. Anti white diatribes my ass. Anti racist opposition to whites who are racist. If you ain't racist what I post doesn't bother you. So you give yourself away son.
Correct .. you're just a broken record that continues to be an annoyance, which most people just ignore. Keep up the good work! Cheers!

yeh I was thinking about this some time ago, about how the dims seem stuck in the (1960s) past with all this racism, racism BS

I thought we were supposed to be "unburdened from what use to burden us"

LOL
We aren't unburdened unless the racism ends. You and jot are examples of the continued existence of the burden.

Correct .. you're just a broken record that continues to be an annoyance, which most people just ignore. Keep up the good work! Cheers!
He is on my Ignore list, to be sure. I have better things to do than listen to hackneyed, wokist, half retarded BS from some malcontent who can't think of any other issues tht may be important

You are the broken record. People are tired of the gaslighting. That's why MAGA is going to be put to sleep in November.

Forum List

Back