Harris: My Values Have Not Changed - From Her Interview

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
OooooooooKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This comes from the taped interview that someone must have something on:

Harris probably allowed it out front as it sounds so good:

“You mention the Green New Deal—I have always believed and I have worked on it—that the climate crisis is real, that it is an urgent matter to which we should apply metrics that include holding ourselves to deadlines around times. We did that with the Inflation Reduction Act,” she said. “That value has not changed.”

So, in spite of her flip flopping (which is very real) she's saying that she is a liar.

Well, for sure that value hasn't changed (no fealty to truth).

Now, for the real bombshell.....

“My values have around what we need to do to secure our border, that value has not changed,” Harris said on Thursday.

She really is going to get her ass kicked over this one.

The Democratic nominee also revealed that she would name a Republican to serve in her Cabinet if elected, though she stopped short of naming a potential candidate—at least in the clip released by CNN.

Well, that should be good. Who ? Mittens ? Or someone from the Lincoln Project ?

“You mention the Green New Deal—I have always believed and I have worked on it—that the climate crisis is real, that it is an urgent matter to which we should apply metrics that include holding ourselves to deadlines around times. We did that with the Inflation Reduction Act,” she said. “That value has not changed.”

So, in spite of her flip flopping (which is very real) she's saying that she is a liar.

“My values have around what we need to do to secure our border, that value has not changed,” Harris said on Thursday.

u saw the interview already?

Great.. now I don't have to watch it, not that I was planning to anyway.. but I can find out through conservatives here. Looks like she will get her ass kicked.. But that was going to happen anyway.

LOL

My values have not changed.

Zero values.

0 x 50 = 0
It is totally logical

Values cannot change when one does not even have them.. True story.

When you have no core values, you can say and do whatever seems politically expedient and hope people forget your hideous record..

Tulsi Gabbard helps us NOT to forget..

and Hannity

and Ingraham

and Bartiromo----------- et al

The ONLY job Kamala could do...
1724971654223.png

Instead of the Harris slaughtering Trump in poll talk, I read today the gap is almost even. We're heading into the right direction, but bet your everything the left have false propaganda in their pocket, and it's "damning". That and/or the fuckers will take their feelings into polling operations. Make sure "things are going into the right direction".

Forum List

Back