Harris rally live

Thousands of people are currently attending Harris's rally in Atlanta. How long is MAGA going to be in denial that they are now losing this election unless they change gears?

Thousands of people are currently attending Harris's rally in Atlanta. How long is MAGA going to be in denial that they are now losing this election unless they change gears?

Trump is going to lose. No matter what they do. Harris is actually uniting people. That is the worst case scenario for the right.

Trump is going to lose. No matter what they do. Harris is actually uniting people. That is the worst case scenario for the right.

I saw some of the video of "white dudes for Harris". I don't know how one is defined as a "dude" but, some of these man bun wearing guys, some who admitted they cried when Trump won; seem more like "actors from California" than dudes.

She is going to be greater than Abraham Lincoln! Even greater than Joe Biden!

Let's go!
Poor Canadian. Look at that packed gym. Grady Seasons said it best:

It's like a nightmare isn't it? It just gets worse and worse.

I saw some of the video of "white dudes for Harris". I don't know how one is defined as a "dude" but, some of these man bun wearing guys, some who admitted they cried when Trump won; seem more like "actors from California" than dudes.
Women were in attendence Canadian. Concern yourself about YOUR Prime Minister and stop supporting the destruction of this country.

Yep

Meh, I don't know anything about music today. This does explain the crowd though.

So this isn't really a Harris rally. It's a concert that her campaign paid the artist to play at and the people get in for free.

More fake news in an election cycle full of smoke and mirrors.

Women were in attendence Canadian. Concern yourself about YOUR Prime Minister and stop supporting the destruction of this country.
Of course women were in attendance. Megan Thee Horses is quite popular among women.

It looks like Judge Joe Brown is confirming that Kamala is the whore we thought she was. He called her a "piece of sh*t" and has no business in the capacity that she is in today. She got plenty of perks from Willy including a BMW and moved through the ranks sleeping with the Deputy DA and an NBA Player....She is real trash....

Forum List

Back