Harris / Trump Election Polls

Another Leftist bot who bought into the media contrived sugar high, and predicted Kackles would triumph over Trump.

Let's check in on what he's saying now...

Also, have you found the proof on the internets that the Democratic Party controls weather yet?

I think that's ridiculous, which I have been saying all along.

However

When your govt, that you bootlick, foists Covid restrictions on people, you cannot blame them for thinking the whole of the govt is out to get them.

I think that's ridiculous, which I have been saying all along.

However

When your govt, that you bootlick, foists Covid restrictions on people, you cannot blame them for thinking the whole of the govt is out to get them.
COVID was out to get you fuckup sue.

Just how many people do you fuckups want to kill?

How in the world could Harris win?! Have Americans become so easily manipulated that they would vote for a woman so empty-headed that she can’t even answer a basic question to be President of the United States? Was the media REALLY able to convince the majority of people in swing states that a fraud like Harris, masquerading as a qualified candidate, that SHE is better than Trump?

We can't elect this incompetent woman to the presidency. It's my sincere wish that are enough sensible Americans to know this. I don't worry for me, only my grandchildren, who could lose the advantages of America.
God help us.
When Kamala does win best that you leave, America will be much better without you delusional Chumps. I hear Kyzastan is a nice place.

We can't elect this incompetent woman to the presidency. It's my sincere wish that are enough sensible Americans to know this. I don't worry for me, only my grandchildren, who could lose the advantages of America.
God help us.
Your grandchildren are worried about climate change. What will your tell them that you did to stop it.

How in the world could Harris win?! Have Americans become so easily manipulated that they would vote for a woman so empty-headed that she can’t even answer a basic question to be President of the United States? Was the media REALLY able to convince the majority of people in swing states that a fraud like Harris, masquerading as a qualified candidate, that SHE is better than Trump?
When has Trump ever answered a question. This is part of Trump's answer on Climate change. "During my four years, I had the best environmental numbers ever,”
You can't make his stupidity up, only knuckle dragging morons are suckered by Trump's inability to speak on anything of substance.

An "A plus" rated pollster haha.

They were one of the least accurate in the last two presidential elections.

But they get A rated by fellow Leftists for "methodology".

It's all BS.

And you fell for it, Don't Commie Me Bro.
Sure rody

Show the evidence.

Forum List

Back