Harris / Trump Election Polls

Not necessarily. Nevada, WI, MI, could be in-play. This election will be a nail-biter for both sides.
A funny thing happened on President Joe Biden’s way to lame-duck status: He started getting more popular, or at least less unpopular. Since Biden stepped aside from the presidential race, his approval rating has steadily ticked up to levels of popularity he had not seen in more than a year, an apparent reflection of both the gratitude of voters who view his decision as selfless and also of a slew of positive economic news in recent weeks.

The 81-year-old’s improved standing could ultimately benefit his preferred successor, Vice President Kamala Harris, as she aims to defeat former President Donald Trump in November.

And then there's this:

Biden And Harris Both Cite The Economy As A Success — But Voters Believe Harris More​

Though the two have basically the same message, polling shows voters are more likely to accept it when delivered by Harris

"If Harris wins North Carolina.." isnt a partuliculary compelling argument. You could say that about EVERY state. :cuckoo:

Remember the red wave that didn't happen because of Roe V Wade in 2022 midterm?

Remember the losses the GOP took last year in Ohio, Kentucky and Virginia because of abortion? You were supposed to have a red wave in 2022 but it didn't happen because of abortion. In other words, polls didn't tell you what was coming. The backlash. Well, neither do these polls. And that means you're fucked when you factor in the blue wave that is coming because of abortion. Thanks Trump and the Supreme's.

With about nine weeks left until the election, polls are showing a tight race between Harris and Trump, as the two candidates prepare for the Sept. 10 ABC News debate.

Across a group of six key battleground states, an average of 15% of likely voters said they have yet to make up their mind on who to vote for in the upcoming general election, new CNN polls by SSRS found.

The surveys’ results released this morning showed the vice president leading Trump among likely voters in Wisconsin and Michigan, while Harris trailed the former president in Arizona.

Georgia and Nevada appeared close, with Harris leading Trump by just one percentage point in each state, while the two candidates were tied in Pennsylvania, the polls showed.

Last week, a Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll conducted across all seven swing states, including North Carolina, found Harris ahead in all of those states, apart from the Tar Heel State, where the two candidates were in a dead heat.

A funny thing happened on President Joe Biden’s way to lame-duck status: He started getting more popular, or at least less unpopular. Since Biden stepped aside from the presidential race, his approval rating has steadily ticked up to levels of popularity he had not seen in more than a year, an apparent reflection of both the gratitude of voters who view his decision as selfless and also of a slew of positive economic news in recent weeks.The 81-year-old’s improved standing could ultimately benefit his preferred successor, Vice President Kamala Harris, as she aims to defeat former President Donald Trump in November.

And then there's this:

Biden And Harris Both Cite The Economy As A Success — But Voters Believe Harris More​

Though the two have basically the same message, polling shows voters are more likely to accept it when delivered by Harris
But then there is this too...

In all my years I've never seen the GOP look out or care about poor struggling Americans. But maybe I can see why the shift. Because today it's poorly educated white blue collar workers who are struggling the most.

Which I find funny because for how many years when white blue collar workers had it good, did they look down at blacks and tell them to "pick themselves up by their bootstraps"? If you can't make it in America, there's something wrong with you.

FF to Bush in the 2000's sending all their good paying union jobs overseas. Granted, those white union workers were lazy, corrupt and those uneducated whites corrupted their unions with piece of shit white union leaders and those "deplorables" ran those jobs overseas. Now we see when all there are is walmart jobs, these uneducated whites are starting to act a lot like blacks in ghettos acted in the 80's when we pumped crack into their neighborhoods.

Today it's whites and fentynol. LOL

If NC is even in play for the dems, I suspect the gop gubernatorial candidate has a hand in it.

It's close in battleground states, but 270 has Harris on track for 270 without AZ or NC.

In all my years I've never seen the GOP look out or care about poor struggling Americans. But maybe I can see why the shift. Because today it's poorly educated white blue collar workers who are struggling the most. Which I find funny because for how many years when white blue collar workers had it good, did they look down at blacks and tell them to "pick themselves up by their bootstraps"? If you can't make it in America, there's something wrong with you.

FF to Bush in the 2000's sending all their good paying union jobs overseas. Granted, those white union workers were lazy, corrupt and those uneducated whites corrupted their unions with piece of shit white union leaders and those "deplorables" ran those jobs overseas. Now we see when all there are is walmart jobs, these uneducated whites are starting to act a lot like blacks in ghettos acted in the 80's when we pumped crack into their neighborhoods. Today it's whites and fentynol. LOL
1. The GOP wants closed borders so that the flood of millions, 12,000,000 or so of illegal immigrants, aka "cheap labor" won't depress wages any more than they already are.
2. Will AI (Artificial Intelligence) replace even more workers over time?
3. Replacing gas engines with EV batteries, made in China, will also reduce good paying UAW union jobs.
4. It wasn't just Bush that sent factories overseas. That has been happening in every admin since then.
5. The OP article is written by a low-IQ writer, seems to enjoy that some people die early from substance abuse. His perspective is very short-sighted, the economy depends upon an able intelligent workforce. The participation rate rarely exceeds 65%, so there is no excuse for substance abuse. The OP article did not connect the dots as to why white middle class substance abusers are dying earlier except from bad judgment: i.e. substance abuse. (substance abusers die early, smokers die early, etc.)

The national polls are what matter in a national election.

You seem obsessed with why anyone outside of the USA care whether you elect a fascist dictator or not. I guess you know nothing of the terror and the violence of right wingers in the USA in the 1950's and 1960's. The McCarthy Era. The KKK lynchings. Black people being subjected to violence and hate.

I thought you people had gotten a whole lot smarter than that. But apparently not.

They don't matter. The nat'l polls do not elect. The Electoral College does.

Holy smokes, it sucks that we have to entertain foreigners here who think they know everything

Forum List

Back