A convicted felon / President?

Yeah. Much better.

And no felonies or adjudicated sexual assaults or fraud.

That's always a plus.
Too bad Biden's crimes didn't get 'adjudicated' Taking money from our adversaries, bribing foreign officials, lying about Hunter's laptop to interfere with the 2020 election, Frankly he should have been impeached but, the Democrats control the legal system as evidenced by the lawfare and fake felonies and fake assault they framed Trump with. You are just another Democrat talking point loon.

The funny party is that most MAGA types probably consider Trump better. Jesus was a hippie who preached love snd respect and wanted to help poor people. Way to leftist for MAGA.
Not really, Jesus, like Trump was concerned for regular folks. Like Trump, the establishment was against Jesus, and made up false charges. They ended up executing him in the end. They tried with Trump but missed. They still are trying to put Trump behind bars with fake charges. And, yes I am part of the Make America Great Again contingent which is probably over half the population of the U.S. You guys hate that don't you?

Last edited:
Just incest. No big deal for scum like you. Biden is white trash. Is that why you like him?
Why are you making up crimes?

Are you trying leverage your phony fantasy crimes against the reality that Trump is a convicted felon and adjudicated sexual assault and fraudster?

What rut? We had cheap gas, low interest rates, low inflation and no new wars. Now we have just the opposite and most folks are in a 'rut.'
Yawn. Cheap gas and interest rates because of a global pandemic.

It's hilarious to hear trumpers brag about interest rates and gas prices at the end of 2020 but when you bring up unemployment they jump right on the pandemic bandwagon to shed responsibility for Trump.

Biden and his admin have have set the global standard for managing post pandemic inflation.

Few countries have come out in better shape then America.

Too bad Biden's crimes didn't get 'adjudicated' Taking money from our adversaries, bribing foreign officials, lying about Hunter's laptop to interfere with the 2020 election, Frankly he should have been impeached but, the Democrats control the legal system as evidenced by the lawfare and fake felonies and fake assault they framed Trump with. You are just another Democrat talking point loon.
Yeah. To bad.

It's so bad, trumpers have to make up crimes that Biden was never convicted of or even charged with to distract from the legal realities of Trump being an adjudicated sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon.

Why are you making up crimes?

Are you trying leverage your phony fantasy crimes against the reality that Trump is a convicted felon and adjudicated sexual assault and fraudster?
I am making up nothing. What Biden did to his daughter is unforgivable. The fact you defend perverts is too.

I am making up nothing. What Biden did to his daughter is unforgivable. The fact you defend perverts is too.
Yes you are.

Biden was not charged with any crimes so you invent them yourself using your disgusting imagination.

You may want to reformat your hard drive cause I have seen some of your memes I can only imagine...

Yes you are.

Biden was not charged with any crimes so you invent them yourself using your disgusting imagination.

You may want to reformat your hard drive cause I have seen some of your memes I can only imagine...
Not charged? Who would charge him? Stop that shit. The man is white trash. That is a FACT.

GFY. It has all been explained. Pervert lover. All you do is troll.
And there you have it folks.

It's already been explained.

The catch all statement of purveyors of disinformation.

It's been explained. It's been posted. Search for it yourself. Yada yada yada.

And after all that, Trump is still a convicted felon and adjudicated sexual assaulter/fraudster.

Yeah. To bad.

It's so bad, trumpers have to make up crimes that Biden was never convicted of or even charged with to distract from the legal realities of Trump being an adjudicated sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon.
It would be much easier to make up charges against Biden but, Biden's AG will never pursue him or Democrats. The whole upper echelon of the DOJ are Democrat operatives.

And there you have it folks.

It's already been explained.

The catch all statement of purveyors of disinformation.

It's been explained. It's been posted. Search for it yourself. Yada yada yada.

And after all that, Trump is still a convicted felon and adjudicated sexual assaulter/fraudster.
You think anyone is listening to you?

It would be much easier to make up charges against Biden but, Biden's AG will never pursue him or Democrats. The whole upper echelon of the DOJ are Democrat operatives.
To bad. Republicans should pursue them after Trump or Harris win.

See how that goes. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back