Alleged Apalachee Shooter Was Known to FBI, Made Threats Last Year

Well, another one.

But there was nothing they could do (as they always claim). Now hey've been sent to investigate (screw it up?).

The FBI's Atlanta Field Office has released some new details about the alleged shooter responsible for killing four and injuring several others at Apalachee High School on Wednesday.
Among the details was the fact that Colt Gray had been investigated previously for making online threats to commit a school shooting in 2023.

This is what happens when some people think their first and second amendment rights outweigh others’ rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Four peoples’ pursuit ended today!

#ANYRAISEDFISTS

This is what happens when some people think their first and second amendment rights outweigh others’ rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Four peoples’ pursuit ended today!

#ANYRAISEDFISTS
That would only be true if there were no justice system…But we know you’d love to take rights away, out of fear.

I agree that the FBI cannot be blamed entirely for this shooting

Making online threats is a crime and the FBI could have done more but failed to do so

Along with the feds I blame local government for not having metal detectors and armed guards on campus to protect innocent children when wacko’s like this fall through the cracks
What more could have been done, legally, for a 12 or 13 year old at the time? Take his dad's guns away? Nope!

I gotta feeling his daddyO may be charged as well...

hhnnmjkkkkkk.jpeg

So I was right about you being a Trumpie. It's so weird that Trump chose the venue and requested secret service snipers. Other former presidents don't have snipers on their secret service detail.

Congrats, you've finally lost what was previously left of your mind

I agree that the FBI cannot be blamed entirely for this shooting

Making online threats is a crime and the FBI could have done more but failed to do so

Along with the feds I blame local government for not having metal detectors and armed guards on campus to protect innocent children when wacko’s like this fall through the cracks

If teachers were allowed to speak truth about students--actual truth, not fluffed up nonsense--you wouldn't even need metal detectors and armed guards. As has been said so many times, we had guns forever and there weren't this many school shootings.

The idiots say "All behavior is communication", but then ignore when the communication is dangerous. I'm not kidding about that. It's never the kid's fault or even his PROBLEM. He has a condition; he's traumatized; he's "disregulated".

I love kids, I love teaching and always have. But we have put rose-colored blinders on about humanity under 18. Too many educators think they're all rainbows and butterflies with pure hearts of gold.

And that is DANGEROUS

What more could have been done, legally, for a 12 or 13 year old at the time? Take his dad's guns away? Nope!

I gotta feeling his daddyO may be charged as well...

The teachers knew. The school staff knew.

But we are in the stupidest cultural moment I can imagine, where "all behavior is communication" and the kid is always a victim of something.

And then eventually, the kid makes more victims, and we all cry about guns.

Something tells me this kid had this kid had the complexion for protection that caused all these law enforcement agencies to ignore him.

Forum List

Back