Vets...who are you planning to vote for...

As a Veteran or Active Military/Active Reserves/National Guard, I will be voting for....

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Well, i'm not "exactly" a veteran, although I spent some years killing commies on behalf of this (my) country.

I'm what they call a "civilian contractor". That means I get no benefits, but I also don't have to obey the rules.

Now I teach the kids. More than they ever learn on base. I show them what the next war will look like. Geospatial intelligence guiding swarms of drones, stuff like that. Can't hide in buildings no more. Even tunnels are of dubious value.

I'll be voting for Donald Trump. Because the alternative is dumbass cannon fodder with pink and purple hair wearing a lemon yellow dress. The alternative is Chinese masters, and I know all about Chinese masters.

Donald Trump gets it. The only way to get through this is to be the big kid on the block. The Marquis of Queensbury went out the window a long time ago. Diplomacy won't work against technological superiority. The last thing we need is transgender diplomats. To win, we need control of space and we don't yet have it. We need control of resources, which is the opposite of ceding them to the CCP. American business is presently incapable of transitioning, with maybe one or a few exceptions. Complexity is an enemy, and we have to make it a friend. Donald Trump understands these things. Kamala Harris doesn't. And the third parties are incapable of driving consensus to make it happen.
Yeah, let's hire a doddering old fool, again.

Forum List

Back